Ronnie's Performance? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie's Performance?

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The game wasn't shown here and I missed the halftime show of the game that WAS shown, and all I saw on sportscenter was Ricky's good performance and Ronnie's fumble, aside from the fumble, how did Ronnie look?

for his first NFL experience, he was good. Powerfuls a good word.

Saban4prez said:
for his first NFL experience, he was good. Powerfuls a good word.

Nice, thanks. I saw his power on the funble play, that was a HUGE collision, I don't even think he fumbled from the hit, it just looked like when he was turning and falling onto his back someone just grabbed it and ripped it out.

fumbles are part of the game. so is being nervous, being anxious, and wanting to prove why you were worthy of a #2 pick. Ronnie had a lot on his mind if you ask me. I'm going to blame it on nerves right now.

Agent51 said:
The game wasn't shown here and I missed the halftime show of the game that WAS shown, and all I saw on sportscenter was Ricky's good performance and Ronnie's fumble, aside from the fumble, how did Ronnie look?

pretty good and ****y:evil:

Saban4prez said:
fumbles are part of the game. so is being nervous, being anxious, and wanting to prove why you were worthy of a #2 pick. Ronnie had a lot on his mind if you ask me. I'm going to blame it on nerves right now.

He was also going against the #5 overall pick running back who was his teammate in college...

Agent51 said:

He followed his blockers very well and had a sweet hurdle over a defender to gain an additional few yards... Shows great second effort...

Nasty

Nasty said:
He was also going against the #5 overall pick running back who was his teammate in college...

and everyone says carnells better, so thats more pressure. Man, now that i think about it if i was ronnie i would have been scared s***less, 28 yards was pretty damn good with that on your mind IMO.

Nasty said:
He followed his blockers very well and had a sweet hurdle over a defender to gain an additional few yards... Shows great second effort...

Nasty

Also had a couple of nice blocks in the backfield ...

DAMN, all this sounds like he is so BADA$$, Makes me PI$$ED that I will basically get to see NO games on TV this year, cept when they play the local team

Agent51 said:
DAMN, all this sounds like he is so BADA$$, Makes me PI$$ED that I will basically get to see NO games on TV this year, cept when they play the local team

Where are you that you can't see any games??? Profile says you're 21, so you should be able to see every game at the local bar. :xii:

his overall perfomrance was average...he showed he has power though....he fumbled once.

He had two decent runs. The first one, he showed patience and follow his blockers up field for about 7 yards and the second one he leaped over a defender for about 6 yards. I would like to see him in open field and see his speed. The fumble was a tough helmet hit right on the ball. No one ripped it out, it was just a great play on the defender. I did notice however, that he might need to cover the ball up when he is going through the line of scrimmage. He has a tendency to put his arm in the back of his blockers and run off of them.

he looked strong and fast....not a ton of production. Much like what you would expect. Fumble wasn't really a fault thing. ball got popped.

Nasty said:

Nasty

Great play to bad we had a holding call to bring that back.

Back
Top Bottom