Rookie Pool Allocation (4.8 mil) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie Pool Allocation (4.8 mil)

Reaction score
According to ESPN, we received $4,820,998 to sing our rookies...

Does anyone know how they determine it? We are 15h on the list...It makes sense that Detroit received the most..does anyone know how they determine how much each team receives?

Is that enough to sign all of our rookies and some of the undrafted guys if we decide to keep some? I'm not sure how this whole rookie signing thing works

According to ESPN, we received $4,820,998 to sing our rookies...

Does anyone know how they determine it? We are 15h on the list...It makes sense that Detroit received the most..does anyone know how they determine how much each team receives?

Is that enough to sign all of our rookies and some of the undrafted guys if we decide to keep some? I'm not sure how this whole rookie signing thing works
I don't think ESPN really knows how they come up with this formula.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4111513
The formula for arriving at each team's rookie pool is viewed as somewhat Byzantine by even the most astute number-crunchers in the NFL. It is basically a function of how many overall choices each club makes and where those picks are slotted in each round.

well I remember some guys sayin we had 13 mil of cap room....soooo that leaves ALOT of space but that may be for contracts and stuff next year they are saving it for

Back
Top Bottom