Rookie to this site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie to this site

ajimen05

PhinPhan
Reaction score
Hey everyone:

I'm new to this site and to forums in general. I checked this site out and was surprised at the amount of information available regarding the Dolphins. I look forward to exchange info, comments and opinions with each and every one of you.

Well, my name is Alex and i've been a Dolphins fan since I moved down here from N.Y. in '90. Heard about this guy called Marino, went to a game with my dad, and ever since then i've been a fan. I'm a graduate from F.I.U. and get alot of slack from my family and a few friends on why I've left my New York Jets roots (even though I bleed aqua and orange). To be honest with you guys, I almost gave up on dem dolphins a couple of years ago. It's surprising how a couple of people almost ruined an entire organization which prided themselves on rich tradition, winning, and sound judgement. But now I'm back since I really believe Saban is the coming of the next "great one".

Well, enough of my rambling... on to read some posts.

welcome aj, you'll be winning those smack fests with your family here directly, glad you stuck wit da team ! Glad to have ya aboard !

Back
Top Bottom