#53 Vincent Taylor
#68 Isaac Asiata

Other notables

#22 T.J. McDonald
#94 Lawerance Timmons
#95 William Hayes
#29 Nate Allen

I love the 52 on McMillian.

Makes it a little easier to swallow that we passed on Willis, who was also 52 :lol:

Thank god McMillan didnt get #54. I'll buy his #52 jersey when it comes out.

Love 52 for a linebacker baby. Hopefully we can retire it some day

I hate the 30 on Tankersley. That's an ugly swagless number for a corner. Hope he grabs something in the 20s after cuts. Thought he'd nab 24. Lots of rooks change jersey numbers after cuts. The DT's probably will too.

I'll be getting a #52 authentic real soon though.

I hate the 30 on Tankersley. That's an ugly swagless number for a corner. Hope he grabs something in the 20s after cuts. Thought he'd nab 24. Lots of rooks change jersey numbers after cuts. The DT's probably will too.

Tankersley dislikes it too. He said he would prefer anything in the 20's, but for now it's 30 ... if it cannot be changed in the future then he'll just go with 30.

#26 might be available soon if Williams keeps his little hissy fit going. :lol:
We all know Gase won't put up with that $#!+.

Thank god McMillan didnt get #54. I'll buy his #52 jersey when it comes out.

54, while not officially retired, is not issued anymore- pretty sure no one has worn it since Zach left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Ginn jersey as well, lol. I was one of the few Dolphins fans who wanted him and was thrilled with the pick.

(So what, most of you wanted Brady Quinn. Ginn is still an impact player in this league)

Back
Top Bottom