Rookies Must Earn Logo on Helmet - Gase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookies Must Earn Logo on Helmet - Gase

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Solid move, this guy is finally showing suffering fans what a real coach is and how to change into a winning, competing culture. We are in good shape with him at the helm, feel like I can dream of a super bowl team again and it be with in the realm of possibility without knowing down deep it's a pipe dream. I felt for a while there I may never see it in my lifetime and I'm 38 hahaha

In Gase I trust

IDK, I think that was the way shula did it, but at the same time, I can see where it's also beneficial to let the player know they are on the team by everyone having a logo rookies and vets alike.

IDK, I think that was the way shula did it, but at the same time, I can see where it's also beneficial to let the player know they are on the team by everyone having a logo rookies and vets alike.
I can see where you're coming from there Wildbill; but I can also see where it could be a matter of how badly do they want to become a part of the team, not just on it, but a part of it as well.

This guy gets better every day!!

Make them earn the right to a part of The NEW MIami Dolphins.

Is Gase I trust!!

Make everyone know they're replaceable.

What a difference this guy has made on our organization so far!!

I truly believe great things are coming sooner than later.

Not that I don't like it, but I'm pretty sure we did this with Sparano and with Philbin at some point. Maybe not all offseasons but I don't think it's a foreign concept for the Phins.

This guy gets better every day!!

Make them earn the right to a part of The NEW MIami Dolphins.

Is Gase I trust!!

Make everyone know they're replaceable.

What a difference this guy has made on our organization so far!!

I truly believe great things are coming sooner than later.
Don't believe this is the message he is trying to convey because every draft pick will be on the team one way or the other. And if they don't make it then the guys making decisions on the draft shouldn't be allowed to wear the logo.

It simply shows that players earn their place on the Dolphins team, nothing is given.

Rookies will have to play with a sense of porpoise to earn that logo! :D

giphy.gif

Don't believe this is the message he is trying to convey because every draft pick will be on the team one way or the other. And if they don't make it then the guys making decisions on the draft shouldn't be allowed to wear the logo.

Oh I totally understand that part of it.

He's letting the team know it's a privilege to play NFL football period.

Of course MOST of the draft picks will make the squad.

Although, not everyone will make the team. Ford and one of the DTs could easily go. (I think Ford makes the team over Carroo or JakeemTBH)

Like every year, they're always surprise cuts as well.

It's better that he does things like this in order to humble these new rookies.

As everyone knows, praise yourself and you will be humbled, humble yourself you will be praised.

Look at Parker and Ajayi. They both didn't travel with the team vs the Seahawks.

They're probably top 5 based off of talent on the team.

I do believe he means it when he says do your part or else by conveying this message.

It simply shows that players earn their place on the Dolphins team, nothing is given.

Exactly.

We benched Ajayi, Parker, and Maxwell last year.

I don't think he's the type of coach that plays games with grown men.

Everyday there's reason after reason why this man is the right Coach of the Miami Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom