Root for the Knights! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Root for the Knights!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
102154-1.jpg

UCF plays at V-Tech, and everyone is counting the Knights out :(

Turn on ESPN on SUNDAY (thats right its on Sunday) and root for the Black and Gold!

GO KNIGHTS!

Ok, i've set a reminder for the game tomorrow night. Your giving me your word they'll win right? Make me believe!

J/K....I'll watch the game, but don't care what happens...so long as my Mustangs kicks some arss!:lol:

By the way, I almost always root for the underdog...unless my Fins, Bandits or Mustangs are favorites.:up:

Ok, I set a reminder for it (my TV tells me when its on)...I would have found out. Thanks though.

I actually went to the game... :-) what a drive up but an amazing game. I did not expect such a performance out the the Knights! Gotta love being a Knight!

Yeah, that tailback (I made it a point to remember his name, but forgot) was awesome....he wouldn't go down. He wasn't giving in to those weak arm-to-thigh "tackles"....plowed through. Not unlike a certain Ricky I know.

Ex Knight football player here....
Always rooting for the Knights.
I believe someday soon they will turn the corner and see the top 25.

Yeah, Haynes...he wasn't running behind the best line in college football, but he didn't let that slow him down haha.

Yeah I goto UCF so I live in Orlando...gotta love a good road trip...

yep and shawn jefferson, paul miranda was an ex-knight who waso n the dolphins roster last year, and jimmy fryzel was a knight as well but he didnt make it :( good luck to him.... trekbiz who were u if u dont mind me asking, ill look for your name on my silver anniversary poster (has every single knights player) PM me if u like

Back
Top Bottom