Rooting for Bills, Anyone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rooting for Bills, Anyone

Michael Morris

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know they are the enemy during the season, but you got to be happy for the fans. You couldn't help getting goosebumps if you are a true football fan seeing the fans reaction last week. I remember how good it felt to clinch that playoff spot last year after many years absent from the playoffs. I had so many people text me congratulations when we upset the Pats on Monday night that I walked into work Tuesday like a boss. I know next year if we make the playoffs we won't have that same euphoria, however if we make it to the Superbowl i'll be crying and jumping around crazy just like the Bills fans last week.

IDK, really kind of dislike both teams. Good defensive game thus far.

I know they are the enemy during the season, but you got to be happy for the fans. You couldn't help getting goosebumps if you are a true football fan seeing the fans reaction last week. I remember how good it felt to clinch that playoff spot last year after many years absent from the playoffs. I had so many people text me congratulations when we upset the Pats on Monday night that I walked into work Tuesday like a boss. I know next year if we make the playoffs we won't have that same euphoria, however if we make it to the Superbowl i'll be crying and jumping around crazy just like the Bills fans last week.

Not even a little. If you lived near Western New York during the 4 Superbowls in a row years, you'd know how insufferable bills fans were and still are. Still have no love for the bills or their fans.

Campbell on Taylor’s legs twice so far. No penalty. Somebody needs to take care of the cheap shot artist.

I live outside Buffalo. OP, I wish you were able to have the pleasure of being around the Bills Mafia on a regular basis.

Screw the Bills and their fans. I cannot even go to their stadium anymore because I won't go without wearing my colors and I have a real problem backing down. Can't fight the whole stadium so I stay away.

Also why I was so pissed we didn't go all out to beat them, they certainly would have if the roles were reversed.

Whether they want to believe it or not, most go to the game to get drunk. This week all of a sudden there's about ten times the number of Bills fans as usual.

How again did Jacksonville lock up a playoff spot? Defense? The best QB play wins in the playoffs and Taylor is better than Bortles. If Buff gets up by two scores it’s all over for Jville.

In a word, no. Unless the Bills play NE or Satan himself, I'm probably cheering against them.

Not even a little. If you lived near Western New York during the 4 Superbowls in a row years, you'd know how insufferable bills fans were and still are. Still have no love for the bills or their fans.

I spent most of my life in the Philadelphia area were there are plenty of annoying Eagle and Cowboy fans so I get it

At least they're fighting, i can't help but think we would have made Bortles look like a HOFer and he sucks so far.

Back
Top Bottom