Ross disappointed, but doesn't sound like he will make staff changes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross disappointed, but doesn't sound like he will make staff changes

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ve-ross-owner-122610,0,733478.story?track=rss

"I'm as disappointed as anybody else is," Ross said, but quickly pointed out that if the team had won just a few of their close games, fans would be singing a different tune.

"You know it's amazing though, you take a few games that were very close, we should have won, like Pittsburgh, and dropped a ball in the other game, interceptions, and probably three games and look where we'd be. People would be so optimistic and everything.

"But I think when you lose at home and you're not in the playoffs I think that compounds things," Ross said. "As as fan, I'm as disappointed as they are."
Asked about potential team staff and personnel changes, he said, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Nublar, would you like to make a sig bet? I cant listen to this anymore. If Sparano is back next year, Ill put whatever you like in my sig. Hes canned, you do the same. They lost that game to the Steelers because of this regimes philosophy btw. Play not to lose.

Nublar, would you like to make a sig bet? I cant listen to this anymore. If Sparano is back next year, Ill put whatever you like in my sig. Hes canned, you do the same. They lost that game to the Steelers because of this regimes philosophy btw. Play not to lose.

I never make bets, even when it is likely I would win. So, no.

The title of the article is "Ross: I'm dissapointed". Whether or not changes will be made is your interpretation of the content.

Drawing the conclusion that changes will or will not be made is quite a strectch based on the content of the article.

Throwing down the guantlet. I like it!

The title of the article is "Ross: I'm dissapointed". Whether or not changes will be made is your interpretation of the content.

Drawing the conclusion that changes will or will not be made is quite a strectch based on the content of the article.

agreed. IMO should be added to his threads. very misleading.

I can't think of the last time an owner came out and said, "hell yes I'm firing him!"

unfortunately several of those close games that could have gone the Fins' way, might not have been so close at all with better field and booth coaching.

Can I get into this action too?

exactly Vaark. we all know why they lost that Steeler game, bad call not with standing. If Ross is being sincere, then Im really worried. look at just now. they punt on 4th down in a game that means nothing. LOL

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Can I get into this action too?

he doesnt bet

clear.gif

Regarding making staff changes, he never denied nor admitted he was making staff changes.

It was just a way to avoid commenting on the subject.

Ross tap danced around the subject, not good if your a Sparano fan which I'm not. What do you expect Ross to say?

Back
Top Bottom