Ross donates $200 million to University of Michigan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross donates $200 million to University of Michigan

Billionaires should not be asking the public to fix their stadiums period....this guy can drop 200 million without missing a beat but wants the state to tax people to make improvements to his stadium that will make him more money.....Think about it, the economy is weak benefits are being cut and he wants the state to find money for his stadium....if the economy was booming then I would be for a 50/50 split

Good for Ross, and he can choose to donate his money anywhere he wants to. Anyone who was against the stadium proposal and faults Ross for this donation is a hypocrite. You can't argue against Ross wanting public help for the stadium renovations then turn around and bash him for what he is doing with his money. If you don't want him telling you what to do with your money, you can't tell him what he can do with his.

Plus another big complaint was that the "tax" money should be going towards education and not stadium renovations. Ross' donation to Michigan is all about supporting education.

KInd of funny the guy that was so quick to claim I said something bad about a charitable donation. Which even the simplest of simpletons could see I didnt. Gives me a thumbs down for calling him out on it.

Just how dense are you? You cant see how your comment is a negative reaction to a positive thing? If you cant see that, its probably not worth explaining that to you.

And oh yea, here....have another thumbs down

Yes he did, and I wasn't talking about the OP - he's only made 19 posts ever. I was talking about the guy I quoted, who constantly bashes the owner.

And again where did I criticize his charitable donation. Please explain that elaborate criticism I made of that. I clearly said I cant criticize it yet you cannot read well enough to see that somehow.

I have critized the owner but I go quite sometime without bashing the owner. The owner will be forever stupid in his pursuit of a coach while still having a coach employed, cant change that. The past is the past.
I just want you to show in the post you quoted where I criticized his donation to the University of Michigan.

Just how dense are you? You cant see how your comment is a negative reaction to a positive thing? If you cant see that, its probably not worth explaining that to you.

And oh yea, here....have another thumbs down

You are obviously the dense one because u claim I criticized his charitable donation. The OP had an issue with it, I didnt. Thats why you whole comment made not one bit of sense.
Now if you had commented on my belief that taxpayers should not pay for football stadiums I could respect that.
My comment was directly to the op and addressed exactly what he said.

Good for Ross, and he can choose to donate his money anywhere he wants to. Anyone who was against the stadium proposal and faults Ross for this donation is a hypocrite. You can't argue against Ross wanting public help for the stadium renovations then turn around and bash him for what he is doing with his money. If you don't want him telling you what to do with your money, you can't tell him what he can do with his.

Plus another big complaint was that the "tax" money should be going towards education and not stadium renovations. Ross' donation to Michigan is all about supporting education.

Cant disagree one bit. Not sure why anyone cares if a bilionaire chooses to donate money to a university.

It's his money!

He worked for it. If he wants to spend it on coke and strippers then so be it.

So does this mean people that can afford luxury goods shouldn't be asking for government handouts?

:idk:

Back
Top Bottom