Ross donates $200 million to University of Michigan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross donates $200 million to University of Michigan

The timing of this is poor from an optics standpoint. He's either extraordinarily oblivious, or he doesn't give a sh-t anymore. And if he doesn't give a sh-t anymore then it's because he knows he's selling the team sometime in the future.

The timing of this is poor from an optics standpoint. He's either extraordinarily oblivious, or he doesn't give a sh-t anymore. And if he doesn't give a sh-t anymore then it's because he knows he's selling the team sometime in the future.

Or he would rather support his school than let politics control his actions (and money)?

I knew you would say something negative about a charitable donation

By definition Michigan is a nonprofit but lets not call a multiple billion dollar revenue generating school a charity!

So Ross is not allowed to donate some of his money to Michigan because a corrupt politician in Tallahassee killed the stadium bill? If the stadium renovations were going forward would he be allowed to donate to Michigan?

Honestly donating to the education system and the stadium bill(whether it passed or failed) should have no connection at all.

So Ross is not allowed to donate some of his money to Michigan because a corrupt politician in Tallahassee killed the stadium bill? If the stadium renovations were going forward would he be allowed to donate to Michigan?

Honestly donating to the education system and the stadium bill(whether it passed or failed) should have no connection at all.

I dont see connection but how is the rep from clearwater any more or less corrupt than Ross or is it just because he is a politiican.

That was my point about a negative reaction, conflating a huge monetary donation to education with having your hand out begging the government for money. That's the kind of negative reaction I was alluding to.

By definition Michigan is a nonprofit but lets not call a multiple billion dollar revenue generating school a charity!

The school is subsidized by the state of Michigan, meaning a lot of the expenses associated with operating the school comes from state tax dollars.

That was my point about a negative reaction, conflating a huge monetary donation to education with having your hand out begging the government for money. That's the kind of negative reaction I was alluding to.

I will say again i said nothing bad to say about donation and reaffirmed that I dont support taxpayers paying for nfl owned stadiums.
You could just say u were wrong which u were but of course u wont.
Both these issues were addressed by the op and thats why they are together

Both these issues were addressed by the op and thats why they are together

But you still connected them in agreement. But it useless explaining anything to you buddy so I'll just let it go.

Ross should sell the team to Micky and ross should move back to Michigan if he likes them so much more..

But you still connected them in agreement. But it useless explaining anything to you buddy so I'll just let it go.

I did not agree with op thats what u seem to miss. Its funny u attack me for being negative when I wasnt but yet its useless explaining it to me.
I know my opinion is not popular sometimes but I said nothing negative about the charitable donation very clearly.
All u had to do was admit that was the truth as I wrote it but you clearly portrayed my viewpoint incorrectly.

How is he a corrupt politician? Because he killed a bill that no one wanted?

Ross should sell the team to Micky and ross should move back to Michigan if he likes them so much more..

Its one of his alma mata's. He is from Michigan, he was born in Michigan.
Not sure whats wrong with donating to your alma mata.
How much money has Arison donated to u of Miami the school he dropped out of

Back
Top Bottom