Ross had to sign off on this, Ross wants people in seats. This doesn't add up unless. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross had to sign off on this, Ross wants people in seats. This doesn't add up unless.

catch22

New Mexico Fin Fan
Reaction score
Something else is in the works.

I am having a hard time seeing that Ross would sign off on trading Miami's biggest star player. Unless it is to get Manning. I also am having a hard time seeing them trade Marshall just in the hopes of possibly getting Manning. The only reason I can see Ross allowing this to be done is if he truly thinks we are getting Peyton Manning.

Can anyone else give me a logical reason that Ross would sign off on this other than stupidty or a complete change of heart?

For the same reason Bob Nutting signed off on a trade for Matt Morris, including his entire contract to make him the highest-paid Pirate of all time at the time: because he's a F'N MORON!

I agree. I just hope he is right. I am trying to stay positive, but I am beginning to have heart palpitations. I was soo excited for today to get here, with the beginning of free agency, but now, I am not so sure why...

I am having a hard time seeing that Ross would sign off on trading Miami's biggest star player. Unless it is to get Manning. I also am having a hard time seeing them trade Marshall just in the hopes of possibly getting Manning. The only reason I can see Ross allowing this to be done is if he truly thinks we are getting Peyton Manning.

Can anyone else give me a logical reason that Ross would sign off on this other than stupidty or a complete change of heart?

Ireland is a crap aweful GM, that's why :-(

I agree. I just hope he is right. I am trying to stay positive, but I am beginning to have heart palpitations. I was soo excited for today to get here, with the beginning of free agency, but now, I am not so sure why...

I feel your pain.....today is a very bad day to be a Phinz fan :-(

You're giving the Dolphins too much credit. They're ****ing morons and Manning isnt coming here because he knows they're ****ing morons and if he didnt before, them trading their best offensive player for a couple 3rd rounders made damn sure he knows now.

Back
Top Bottom