Ross has to look at himself | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross has to look at himself

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
He set the tone for this season with his actions in the offseason. Plain and simple. So while we bash Tony, Ross is at the top of the heap literally.

I wouldn't want to look at myself if I looked like Ross... I'm hoping he goes bankrupt or is convicted of a Ponzi scheme. Whatever forces him to sell the team. I have zero faith in him to lead us out of this.

He set the tone for this season with his actions in the offseason. Plain and simple. So while we bash Tony, Ross is at the top of the heap literally.

give me a break. ross saw sparano was a ****ty coach, tried to get his man, and wasnt able to do it. he didnt blow this up when he should have only because of a looming lockout. cowher and gruden wanted more control. this isnt ross's deal HE INHERITED it. and if he made the change last year all he would have heard from homers like nubs is how he blew it cause he broke it down too early.
well now there is no question. get off ross - let him him make one coaching hire before we get on his ***.

there is nobody to blame her except bill parcells and his *** monkey tony sparano

Has that large piece of space junk already hit earth?

Back
Top Bottom