Ross Making 1 last push!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Making 1 last push!!

@JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Hearing Dolphins offered Gurden $7M/ year and it was turned down - not that offer could be coming to Harbaugh. 49ers have been in $SM range

He messed up with the Niners offer $$

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

@JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Dolphins officials meeting with Harbaugh on West Coast. More ahead on NFL.com (and Gruden not Gurden, sorry, working quickly)

**BREAKING NEWS** Seems like Dolphins Owner (Ross) is telling Harbaugh he will pay 10 Million more then 49ers > WOW - Things getting intense
@incarceratedbob
Notice the source of this though, take it with a grain of salt

Holy ****! If I were him, I'd take our deal..

What would be the penalty for a Rooney Rule violation? Ross could be willing to say screw he rule and take he punishment.

Harbuagh turning down 5.2 million? Gruden turning down 7 million? These coaches need to wake up and realize they shouldn't be paid higher than 90% of the players.

Whatever the outcome, Props to Ross. He may not know much about owning an NFL team, but the guy knows how to try to buy what he wants.
Chubbs

**** the league. Goodell should be smart enough to know most of these Rooney Rule interviews are token interviews. It's insulting to the candidates that take part in them.

Its insulting its necessary but the sad fact before the rule there was like 2 black coaches in the league. Without the rule it would be just like college football. Where there are lucky to be 5 out of 117 in a given year

i got a feeling were gonna lose out cuz his wife wants to stay on the west coast...saban 2.0

Jeff is hoping Jim will take the gig. Tony feels no love and I doubt Parcells gives a shiit

Back
Top Bottom