ross out of country, will meet with tony when he gets back,coughlin back as nyg coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ross out of country, will meet with tony when he gets back,coughlin back as nyg coach

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
casserly ,on the cbs pregame show ,just said ross is out of the country and will not attend todays game. when he gets back he will sit down with tony to make a decision. looks like we wont know right away or tommorow. could be a waiting game.

in other news he said coughlin will be back as nyg coach. scratch the giants off cowhers list.

Sorry. I just posted something similar.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

I hate when people double up posts. Sorry, man.

Yeah Ross will drag his feet on deciding what the hell to do. I think Ross is a goon

I assume he has made up his mind...one way or the other...I mean really...what can todays game change
anything one way or the other?

Scracth the Texans too if they do keep Kubiak. Cower could be had it seems if Miami wants him.

I think if you could ride shotgun with one of these billionaire’s for one day you’d be in awe. I believe Ross has known what he will do since the day he thought about becoming an NFL owner. These guys are not dummies, get real.

I assume he has made up his mind...one way or the other...I mean really...what can todays game change

i agree his mind is made up but, the announcement will be dragged out this week.

I think this coule mean one of two things. One, Ross has already decided if Sparano is leaving or staying and that the outcome of the game won't affect his decision. Two, Ross is solely basing his decision on the outcome of the game, win you keep you job, lose you don't. One thing we are all hoping for though, is if Tony stays, Henning has to go.

I honestly think that many of us on this forum follow the Fins as much as the owner.

I blown away he is not at the game today. Blown away.

IF he blows Tony out of town, give the guy due diligence and make it look like you are assessing everything.

IF he keeps him, make us feel as fans you are watching every detail of the team and feel confident in bringing Tony back.

I totally agree. If this game really decided what was to happen to tony then ross would be in person watching us. He had his mind up if he is out of the country. He will bring in a big name coach to bring people to the stadium on sundays. Hopefully he has talked to Nolan about staying on and hopefully this team will become relevant again.

If I was Ross, Im not so sure Id want to go to Bob Kraft's stadium and see him yucking it up from across the field. Kraft it made with Brady and Belichik. Ross knows this. He must know he cant have that with the current regime.

the longer ross waits to make a decision the further we fall behind the other teams for the top names...i think this will wait stuff to make a decision spells sparano returns...and i think it sucks

this is the one time i wish our owner was more of a knows the game of football man than i believe ross is...

Back
Top Bottom