Ross | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross

lkconch

Rookie
Reaction score
Mr Ross do you realize that YOU OWN this mess that ireland has created,we might be the fools that keep supporting this mess, But your an IDIOT for keeing IRELAND in gm position. When is the light going to come on,hoefully before all of the fans are gone?

If fans want to leave because Jeff Ireland is the GM then leave but whether he is here or not I will be a fan.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

You really think he would respond to an email from a fan? If this so usless why do you bother with a usless response. I thought this site was for fans to express themselves? Sorry were not all pros like you?

You really think he would respond to an email from a fan? If this so usless why do you bother with a usless response. I thought this site was for fans to express themselves? Sorry were not all pros like you?

Because he's going to respond to a forum post. :up: :rolleyes2:

I swear Stephen Ross seeks to run the team completely into the ground. I believe he is a Jets fan. If he loved the Dolphins he would've canned Ireland right along with Sparano and not keep watching Ireland trash the team at will.

Mr Ross do you realize that YOU OWN this mess that ireland has created,we might be the fools that keep supporting this mess, But your an IDIOT for keeing IRELAND in gm position. When is the light going to come on,hoefully before all of the fans are gone?

Mr Ross asked if you could meet him at Shula's Steak House in Miami Lakes, Friday@ 8:30PM for dinner to discuss your ideas on how to turnaround this team as you've impressed him as a particularly savvy and astute fan. He's making reservations in the name of "Ikonch" and asks that you wait around patiently for awhile if he's running late with the demands of his multi $Billion empire. Since it's his treat, have some drinks and appetizers at the bar while waiting.

sxfas8-1.jpg

I'm starting to think Ross has a secret handshake deal in place with Goodell to move the team to LA and the cheaper he can get them there, the better. That's why he's unloading salaries and vets and wants to take as little out there as humanly possible.

Yes, that's right folks! Make room for....................The Los Angeles Stingrays........R.I.P., Miami Dolphins.....it was fun.....when Shula was here. At least we have the memories!

I'm starting to think Ross has a secret handshake deal in place with Goodell to move the team to LA and the cheaper he can get them there, the better. That's why he's unloading salaries and vets and wants to take as little out there as humanly possible.

Yes, that's right folks! Make room for....................The Los Angeles Stingrays........R.I.P., Miami Dolphins.....it was fun.....when Shula was here. At least we have the memories!
I hope that you are right. The only way that I will stop rooting for the Dolphins is if they cease to exist. After these past few years, I would not be disappointed if they just go away. Until then, I am going to keep rooting for them and hope for the best. Maybe Tannehill will make some of these receivers into household names and they win some games.

Back
Top Bottom