Roto: Finley not expected to stay in Green Bay after all | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roto: Finley not expected to stay in Green Bay after all

MiamiNative0722

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
League sources tell CBS' Jason La Canfora that Jermichael Finley is not expected to be with the Packers next season.
Finley is owed a $3.5 million roster bonus in March in addition to his $4.45 million in 2013 base salary. Coming off a season in which he seemed to clash with Aaron Rodgers while recording just 667 yards and two touchdowns in 16 games, we could certainly see the Pack moving on. However, some local reports have Finley sticking thanks to a mini-resurgence late in the season. Expect the Packers to hold off as long as possible on a decision here, in part so they can evaluate the health of potential replacement Andrew Quarless (torn ACL). Feb 6 - 10:51 AM
Source: CBS Sports

Wow. If we can go get Finley Jennings and Patterson.... Omg I'm going nuts just thinking about the possibility. Omg omg omg

Patterson may end up sky rocketing up the boards after the combine. I like the idea, time will tell..

Yet another player that Philbin knows very well. It will be interesting to see what the Dolphins do with Finley

you also can probably get finley for about $2-3 mil per less per year than you can a say dustin keller...i think people are sleeping on jared cooks market also...gonna be more than people think imo

[youtube]G719Z8QuFkY[/youtube]​

I think Finley and Tannehill could build quite a rapport.

At 25 years of age, and his obvious ties to Philbin, this move would make COMPLETE sense if he is released. I think outside of GB, Finley's future is very bright. It's still bright, but he has a chance to be the focal point elsewhere (such as Miami).

Still young, is going to be productive for a long time. Philbin connection can only help our cause. Would love to see him and Jennings here.

Holy ****! He's only 25? If he's cut I would make him the prime target. Right behind Wallace, Jennings or Bowe.

Man I wish the guy had better hands. Don't know if it's just a concentration thing or what. But he seems like the only guy up there in GB that is always dropping passes lol.
Either way, he has crazy potential, and we should definitely give him a look, maybe he can blossom for us.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Finley is not worth the headache. Too many drops.

I used to be a bigger fan until I watched more of his games and noticed the drops too.
You think he can turn that around?
It might be worth the gamble for us.

I'm with hoops, I think Keller is seeking big money and Cook will likely have it easily. Obviously Finley will want good money, but I feel like a GB reunion in South Beach would be the perfect fit

you sign him and jennings for $12 mil per total you have had yourself a heck of an opening to free agency...heck you could honestly walk away from free agency after adding those two and feel like you made sound investments with solid returns and significant upgrades at key positions to this miami team...

Back
Top Bottom