Roto: Titans at impasse with Cook, won't be tagging! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roto: Titans at impasse with Cook, won't be tagging!

MiamiNative0722

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Nashville Tennessean reports the Titans have reached an "impasse" with free agent Jared Cook over their franchise-tag dispute, and it's "safe to say" they will not reach a long-term deal on Monday.

That means Cook will hit the open market. The fact that the Titans aren't willing to tag Cook as a tight end suggests they believe Cook would have won the argument that he should be considered a receiver. That would have far-reaching implications for future free agent tight ends. Watching Cook walk would be bad news for a team that needs to surround Jake Locker with as much talent as possible, but a potential boon for Cook's fantasy value. He's been criminally underused throughout his four years in Tennessee.

I say dedicate all of our efforts in bringing him in! Wow!

I like Cook and would love to team him up with Zach Ertz.

I want Cook and I want to draft Ertz/Eifert too. Fasano can go block for what ever team Sparano coaches.

Him and Fasano would work for me. Would compliment each other well.
I read some media fodder today that Fasano most likely wont be resigned. I like Ertz because he is the total package.

this kids overpriced...when i read that he wants to be paid the wr tag # i knew this guys heads in the clouds...i'm sure they are at an impasse...he thinks he should be paid more than he's worth...not a top 5 te money guy but looking to get paid like one...

Keller is another guy I really like byt you have to have Ertz. This young man has the potential to make a huge impact immediately.

I'll take Cook + Wallace, draft a first round CB, and a WR in the second :420:

Back
Top Bottom