Round 2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Round 2

I really like the Utah free safety.

If they somehow acquire McDowell, I'll be in football samadhi.

I like almost all the second day prospects. I can't imagine being dissatisfied with the second round pick.

I really like the Utah free safety.

If they somehow acquire McDowell, I'll be in football samadhi.

I like almost all the second day prospects. I can't imagine being dissatisfied with the second round pick.

What if it's a clone of Charles Harris? :ponder:

Great options left for day 2. Gotta think some rbs and wrs still come off the board

I think they will take a guard or a defensive tackle with the second round pick. Would love it if they could trade up in the second round and get Forrest Lamp.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

I don't understand the need for a safety, the Dolphins addressed that in free agency twice.

With two different one year contracts?
Tj is a strong
Nate allen you do not want to start
Aikens did not play one snap during the season. Im good with drafting a FS

We can wait until 54 and probably fill a need but I wouldn't be opposed to moving up to fill another big need with a top prospect.

Forrest Lamp, Buddha Baker, Zach Cunningham, Tyus Bowser, Malik McDowell, Obi Melifonwu, Dion Dawkins, Marcus Maye, Dan Freeney, Raekwon McMillon. Some serious talent still sitting there.

We should be rooting for Davis Webb, Deshone Kizer, Dalvin Cook, Cam Robinson, Joe Mixon, Alvin Kamara, Zay Jones, Jordan Willis, Chris Godwin, Cooper Kupp, Curtis Samuel, Sidney Jones, Kevin King all go before 54.

Third round is where we are most likely to make a move up. The second round looks promising as it is.
We can afford to move one our fifth rounders to get into the 85th pick range.
I think it would be a miracle if Lamp, Baker, Cunningham, and Melifonwu were still on the board.

What if it's a clone of Charles Harris? :ponder:

How about one 35lbs heavier, has the same forty time and can play anywhere on the line...McDowell's still available, lol.

Tyus Bowser intrigues the crap out of me. He could be the first lockdown LB ever.

Marcus Williams would make me feel good.

Cunningham would be awesome.

I'm loving how this draft seems to be falling.

Budda, Cunningham or Bowser are my guys in this round. Any 1 of those and MiamI wins life.

I'm hoping FS (Josh Jones, Budda Baker,Obi Melifonwu, or Marcus Williams), LB (Cunningham or McMillian), or Wormley at DT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom