Roy Jones Jr. Set To Fight Mike Tyson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roy Jones Jr. Set To Fight Mike Tyson

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Looks Like It's Gonna Go Down in NAIROBI.

Man, Tyson hasn't been an elite fighter in 13 years. And he's not nearly the athlete he was (or as studious in training). But how can you NOT watch this fight??

I say Roy wins this fight. All he has to do is stay outside and avoid Tyson's one-punch combinations.

Last edited by a moderator:
People wacth Mike for the unkown factor. That guy is a second away from totaly going Nucking Futs.

Originally posted by t2thejz
Wow I want to see this!

:lol: This is exactly what I was going to say when reading Mucks post.. This is a no doubt a must see Boxing Match.. Roy Jones must be getting paid ALOT of money for this ifght.. He was on "Best Damn Sports Show" one time and said he wouldnt fight Lennox or Tyson without the money going through the roof.. I'm glad he's getting paid for it.. They'll surely get their money back.. Everyone is goign to want to see this fight.. Especially ME :D

if Mike doesnt get disqualified before or during the fight, he will win....Roy Jones is pound for pound the best...but it took him 12 rounds with Ruiz, because he doesnt have that heavyweight knockout power...I think Tyson wins this fight, if he doesnt go crazy first...which is a possibility

You also got to remember Roy Jones is getting up there in age, he is still great but not in his prime

This fight will either end in one of two ways (assuming no DQ): Jones by unanimous decision OR Tyson by KO.

I say Jones by uni dec. Tyson only has a puncher's chance. Jones will frustrate Mike all night long with three-punch combinations. He'll go in, throw three punches, and then get out. Mike will answer with his one-punch combos and roughhouse tactics. Jones will be on the defensive and will be moving backwards. But his defensive skills are unparalleled. And Mike will find it very tough to connect.

Mike will have to knock Roy out with one punch....because he won't be able to hit Roy with more than one punch at a time. Conversely, I think Jones will find Tyson very easy to hit....as Tyson is not nearly as skilled defensively as he once was. It'll be a very entertaining fight. Not quite the shutout that Ruiz was. But I expect Roy to win by a wide margin on the scorecards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roy has speed that is exceptional. He'll win by a decision, but if Tyson catches him with a hard one, Roy will get knocked down but get back up.

Back
Top Bottom