RU vs Louisville.......who wins?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RU vs Louisville.......who wins??

OSUDauby said:
Well, I know I don't know "it all." But, if we are all speaking of college football I'm sure we all agree that ESPN knows a "thing or two" about collge football...
So, maybe you should check out this link...
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2627844
It may not be the Outback Bowl...but not much better either. Enjoy playing the 3rd best team in the Big 10.
You clearly don't know it all. Cause if you did you would know that those are some random analyst's opinions. Fact is, Florida has already clinched the SEC East and control their own destiny as far as a BCS Bowl. They do not need "massive amounts of help". Get your facts straight.

lets go RU, cause if they win then the gators will be in line for the national championship (sorry they are nto putting RU in, they might try to put The Lou in but i hope not)

Motion said:
You clearly don't know it all. Cause if you did you would know that those are some random analyst's opinions. Fact is, Florida has already clinched the SEC East and control their own destiny as far as a BCS Bowl. They do not need "massive amounts of help". Get your facts straight.

Oh, my bad...I was under the impression that they were going to have to face a team (Aurburn) that has already beat them and probably will do so again. My bad.

OSUDauby said:
Oh, my bad...I was under the impression that they were going to have to face a team (Aurburn) that has already beat them and probably will do so again. My bad.
Wrong again, Arkansas is the SEC West leader and needs to lose twice for someone else to get ahead of them. Seriously, give it up.

Although I am hoping for a Auburn rematch.

Motion said:
Wrong again, Arkansas is the SEC West leader and needs to lose twice for someone else to get ahead of them. Seriously, give it up.

Although I am hoping for a Auburn rematch.

Oh you watch little buddy! Arkansas will lose to Tennessee and to LSU. Then you will have your wish and then I will show you my supreme powers.

OSUDauby said:
Oh you watch little buddy! Arkansas will lose to Tennessee and to LSU. Then you will have your wish and then I will show you my supreme powers.

My prediction as well, depending on Erik Ainge's injury. I hope it happens.

OSUDauby said:

You mean you might get bumped up to Gatorade boy????

WestVirginiaFan said:
Louisville will win by 21
It's o.k. buddy:boohoo: I guess West V. isn't as good as you thought.

Slappy8800 said:
R! U! RAH! RAH! R! U! RAH! RAH! RAH!
HOORAH! HOORAH! RUTGERS! RAH! RAH!
FIGHT! TEAM! UP! STREAM!
UP! STREAM! RED! TEAM! RAH! RAH! RUTGERS! RAH!

Rutgers By 10!!!
Gotta love it.AGAIN,no chance in hell.:lol: :lol: :lol:

OSUDauby said:
It will be a "good" game until the feathers start flying...
And that is not a joke about Rutgers beating up on the Cardinals.
It was a joke because this game is a pillow fight. Two weak teams in the spotlight.
I'd rather watch two sorority chicks in their undies in the spotlight with the pillows.
WOW!!! Your back,professor! Are you done being hungover from that astonishing win over Ill.? At least Rutgers shut them out.I Think 34-0.I'll talk with you after you BLOW your title chances.:lol:

OSUDauby said:
Ohio State #1
Rutgers #15

Ohio State=Big 10
Rutgers=Big Easy...I mean Big East

Ohio State=50+
Rutgers=0

Too bad that score would never happen due to Rutgers crappy league, schedule, and players. OH SNAP!
If i had a mug like that avatar,I wouldn't show it in public.:D :wink: See ya after Rutgers kicks some tail.31-27 GO RUTGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSUDauby said:
Heh, professor! How do you spell Auburn? wat hi scool u gradiate from? Master in English,eh?:shakeno:

OSUDauby said:
:sidelol:

OH,and Rutgers wins 82-0 and leap frog Ohio State for #1 in the country.:banana: :rastanana :banana:

fishfanfromjerz said:
RU vs Louisville.......who wins??

Geez, this can't be a serious question.
Rutgers is out of their leauge in this one.
I'll be extremely impressed if they stay within 2 TD's of Louisville.

Back
Top Bottom