Rueben randle, wr, lsu | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rueben randle, wr, lsu

jonanthans

LES f**g MILES
Reaction score
Being an LSU alum, the sky was the limit when RR came to LSU. Regarded as the top WR recruit in the nation coming out of high school, he was handcuffed by horrific QB play at LSU his entire career. He will likely not be taken until the 2nd round at the earliest, but is going to be a steal for some team. High character guy too. Played locally (Bastrop High Scholl), met him many times, good kid. If we can't get Blackmon, would love to see him in a Miami uniform.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1022881-rueben-randle-to-the-nfl-why-the-tigers-qb-play-cost-him-his-college-career

With Jarrett Lee at Qb, RR had 33 rec for 638 yards and 7 Tds in 8 games.

After Jordan Jefferson came back, RR had 18-279-1 Td in the final 6 games.

Huge dropoff.

I'm a big fan of RR....the QB play has really hurt his stock, but as you said, i still see him going in Round 2 somewhere, Round 3 at latest (i saw many had him rated a Round 4-5 guy just a month ago). I think his stock will continue to rise in the pre-draft stuff.

round 2's a little rich for me...i think he's got nfl talent....but i think he's a guy you can get later on

round 2's a little rich for me...i think he's got nfl talent....but i think he's a guy you can get later on

Round 2 might be a bit rich but only b/c the WR position seems pretty deep this year compared to other positions. I think RR compares favorably to a fellow LSU WR in Craig Davis who went Round 2.

Round 2 might be a bit rich but only b/c the WR position seems pretty deep this year compared to other positions. I think RR compares favorably to a fellow LSU WR in Craig Davis who went Round 2.

maybe...not sure i agree that wr lacks depth this year draft wise...i do think this draft as a whole does though...but craig davis...he sucks

Tough for me to be unbias here as I know Rueben and his family personally. Actually staying at his Mom's house in Alabama this weekend for the Senior Bowl. I do know that as soon as Rueben decided to enter the draft that the next day he received an initial second round grade. I'm all for drafting Rueben because I could get some free tickets lol. We could definitely use another threat opposite of Marshall. Rueben has good size but he could stand to beef up a bit.

Man...if you dudes heard the story I heard from Rueben this weekend about Les Miles coming to his Dad's house with two other coaches and a GA the Wednesday following the national title game...

SMH...if anyone wants it, PM me.

Other than that...Rueben said he's been in talks with a couple of teams thus far and the team showing the most interest right now is Chicago. He's been tabbed as a second rounder but Chicago told him that if his combine is really impressive they may look at him at 19 overall. Said his knee is fine. Told him to bring it down to Miami where he should have went to college anyway lol.

Back
Top Bottom