Rueben Randle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rueben Randle

jonanthans

LES f**g MILES
Reaction score
Please let Rueben Randle be there when we select. I Dont GAF who else we draft if we get RR...

I like him or OT Bobby Massie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prefer Stephen Hill if he falls or Alshon

Randle, Upshaw, Jenkins, Fleener. Any of the above and Im smiling ear to ear

I am not a Randle guy. Could do better though with the Fins pick in the second round.

Is this real life? In what world is rubin randle picked before Alshon Jeffery ?????? My brain hurts

Alshon Jeffery has a poor work ethic, doesnt run good routes, drops more passes than Braylon Edwards and has no top-end speed. He may slide to the 3rd round.

Stephen Hill, Alshon Jeffery or Mohamad Sanu in Round 2?

Would you like to see the Fins take one of these receivers in Round 2? Or someone else in Round 3?

Add Rueben Randle to that list. I like Randle a lot. But would be happy with all of them. I really really really hope we take one of them.

Yep add Randle. We will have a good pick in the second. I trust our FO!!!! <------ I bet you havent heard that in awhile

None. DE/LB or OL. Only WR I would want is Givens Wake Forest in rd 2.

Hill if he is there would be a nice pic.. But if Curry or Upshaw or the Tackle Martin are ther we have to get that.

Hill. I think you're talking about a guy who will develop into a star WR in the right situation. Again, we have offensive coaches that know how to develop talent. It's why I'm good with the Tannehill pick.

Back
Top Bottom