Rumor: Miami linked with Jack Mewhort | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Miami linked with Jack Mewhort

It'd be nice not to have chewed gum and a paper clip at the guard position going into next season.

Trying to shore up before the draft, good idea. I think mewhort is pretty decent though

Can't we please sign someone without injuries or an injury background

Mewhort finished last season(2016) on IR and required surgery to address a “chondral defect’’ with his left knee. Pagano wasn’t certain the nature of the latest knee issue, but it likely deals with the same knee. Surgery once again is required(2017).

Played only 5 games in 2017

The Brightside is if we sign him, I doubt he takes a knee

Can't we please sign someone without injuries or an injury background

Mewhort finished last season(2016) on IR and required surgery to address a “chondral defect’’ with his left knee. Pagano wasn’t certain the nature of the latest knee issue, but it likely deals with the same knee. Surgery once again is required(2017).

Played only 5 games in 2017

The Brightside is if we sign him, I doubt he takes a knee

Sounds about right, ugh

Mewhort is still relatively young (26), if healthy he could be a good get for Miami if they signed him. Low risk high reward imo

Well hopefully we aren't going to rely on Larsen as our starting LG next year. This also most likely means we aren't going to be seriously looking at Nelson.

I started looking at that NFL Draft Bites' guys feed a while back because the way he talked made it seem like he was a guy with front office connections. I don't think he's any more connected than anyone else, and has been completely wrong on a bunch of things.

That said, I hope it's true that we're being linked to FA guards. We need to be in the guard market.

Holy Crap!! Holy Crap!! I'm Frank Barone-ing all over the place. Holy Crap!!

This guy sucks beyond all sucking. He is so bad I want Ed McMahon and Johnny Carson to rise from the dead and really find out how bad this guy really sucks.

If this is true....I'm, well...I'm... I'm XFL all the way baby.

Look at his grade for crying out loud..........46.1 https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/2018-nfl-free-agency-tracker //and that is extremely generous. Extremely generous. Jack and the guys who played center are the reasons for the Colts problems.

If the Dolphins sign this guy it is over for this FO. The silver lining I guess.

This Dolphins regime belongs in a Wes Craven movie. Stephen King couldn't write a script for how pure evil this ownership and FO really is.

Holy Crap!! Holy Crap!! I'm Frank Barone-ing all over the place. Holy Crap!!

This guy sucks beyond all sucking. He is so bad I want Ed McMahon and Johnny Carson to rise from the dead and really find out how bad this guy really sucks.

If this is true....I'm, well...I'm... I'm XFL all the way baby.

Look at his grade for crying out loud..........46.1 https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/2018-nfl-free-agency-tracker //and that is extremely generous. Extremely generous. Jack and the guys who played center are the reasons for the Colts problems.

If the Dolphins sign this guy it is over for this FO. The silver lining I guess.

This Dolphins regime belongs in a Wes Craven movie. Stephen King couldn't write a script for how pure evil this ownership and FO really is.
If we all had $10 for every puke guard we’ve signed in the last 15 years...

Well hopefully we aren't going to rely on Larsen as our starting LG next year. This also most likely means we aren't going to be seriously looking at Nelson.
The bucs will draft Nelson ...he will never make it to us.

I liked him when he was coming out for the draft. Didn't know about his injury, but if shows no ill effects I think he is a good player.

Back
Top Bottom