Rumor: Owner Stephen Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, Ross & Harbaugh meeting goes great | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Owner Stephen Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, Ross & Harbaugh meeting goes great

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Spoke to my source this AM after waking up and witnessing all these Harbaugh stories. Had to thank the guy for hooking us up here on Finheaven.com. The latest is that Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, he says Ross is willing to do anything & everything to make this team a contender. Like Armando Salguero reported Ireland & Nolan are untouchable to Ross, he loves both guys especially Nolan.

Tells me Cowher with all his demands really turned off the team. He says the talks between Ross & Harbaugh have been extremely positive and their is a real good chance this happens. They have been meeting for the last week & the reason Ireland was at the Standford practices was because he was pursuing Harbaugh. Things are moving very fast and smooth so stay tuned.

I'm on board 100% with this. Thanks for the report.

Hiring Harbaugh would remove any of the doubts I have about Ross, and I had a lot when we first got him.

Did your source get this info from PFT where the story was posted earlier?

I hope you're source is right. Don't tease me like this! This is the guy I've been wanting for weeks!

Come on Man! I have been hooking you guys up all week. Don't act like these stories are new :o)

We could actually have a guy who knows how to run an offense.

Hiring Harbaugh would remove any of the doubts I have about Ross, and I had a lot when we first got him.

Keeping Ireland gives me plenty of doubt despite a new coach. Will Ireland work with the new coach to get the players he needs or will it be more O-line and D-line in the early rounds of the draft?

I hope you are right, there is a lot of info out there now. Its like a roller coaster ride of info now. Can't wait til its over and we see who we have. Harbaugh with Nolan as DC and (ANYONE else at OC) would be good.

Since you aren't a reporter, why can't you tell us who your source is?

This would be fantastic if it comes to fruition! I like the idea of a young coach who is a winner, has NFL ties, and will have an established GM to handle the personnel duties. I believe that was Saban and Wanny's undoing as they were not suited to handling personnel and coaching entirely. I could definitely live with Harbaugh, Ireland, Nolan and a cracker-jack OC. Then, we are really only a QB from being a strong playoff team although we are still a ways from being elite.

I thought after listening to ESPN last night he would definitely go to San Fran

Back
Top Bottom