Rumor: Owner Stephen Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, Ross & Harbaugh meeting goes great | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Owner Stephen Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, Ross & Harbaugh meeting goes great

Keeping Ireland gives me plenty of doubt despite a new coach. Will Ireland work with the new coach to get the players he needs or will it be more O-line and D-line in the early rounds of the draft?

I heard a very interesting comment today that Parcells left because he and Ireland were at each others throat. In fact, Ireland stopped coming to work. If true, it makes sense why they would keep Ireland. He is respected around the league as a personnel man.

Spoke to my source this AM after waking up and witnessing all these Harbaugh stories. Had to thank the guy for hooking us up here on Finheaven.com. The latest is that Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, he says Ross is willing to do anything & everything to make this team a contender. Like Armando Salguero reported Ireland & Nolan are untouchable to Ross, he loves both guys especially Nolan.

Tells me Cowher with all his demands really turned off the team. He says the talks between Ross & Harbaugh have been extremely positive and their is a real good chance this happens. They have been meeting for the last week & the reason Ireland was at the Standford practices was because he was pursuing Harbaugh. Things are moving very fast and smooth so stay tuned.

your the man!!!

I would like to see Tony return but it's not up to me sooooooooo maybe we do fire him and Harbaugh does not leave Stanford where does that leave us then? Who else would be on the list of HC that you would like to see?

If this happens, we must do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to get Andrew Luck. I don't care if we have to give up our 1st rounder for the next 3 or 4 years- get Andrew Luck at all costs.

I would like to see Tony return but it's not up to me sooooooooo maybe we do fire him and Harbaugh does not leave Stanford where does that leave us then? Who else would be on the list of HC that you would like to see?

What exactly has he done to even warrant a 4th season has head coach? Read Ricky's comments and then reevaluate your stance.

what have we learned this past week? dont believe any story unless it comes from a dolphin employee.

Im not going to Lie.....Im pretty turned on right now....

thats funny ****..lol honestly i would rather keep the coach we have now.. but i will be happy with what ever we do as long as it gets more wins,division titles and super bowls :hump:

You Da Man!! Thanks for the info! This is good news. I am glad to see Ross values Nolan so much. It would be critical if they do bring in JH for him to have a guy like Nolan to run the D side. Ireland has made some good and bad moves. Th eproblem is with BP around you never knew whose move it really was. PWhite for ex: I have to believe that was BP's call.

luck luck luck luck luck trade it all to get him i dont care luck luck luck luck pleeeeeeeeease

What exactly has he done to even warrant a 4th season has head coach? Read Ricky's comments and then reevaluate your stance.

After reading Ricky's comments I have a new outlook on Sparano. Ricky has been through this entire thing before with Wanny and if he is ready to bail on the Fins because of Sparano and his conservative game planning I trust his judgement. I feel the rest of the quotes we are getting are just lip speak and if Sparano is replaced we will get the real info on what the players think. I don't however want our new coach (if one is hired )to get rid of Ireland or Nolan. Ireland is well respected througout the league has a personal man/scout and I really want to see what he can do without Parcells looking over his shoulder. Nolan has already turned our D around so losing him would definitely suck. I suppose the worst outcome would be us keeping Sparano with him having to find a new OC. Hopefully he would bring in one with as much talent and vision as Nolan and lets him do likewise/do his own gameplanning/game day calls without any imput. Then he could still be what he is today, a fist-pumping, pom pom waiving, sidelines cheerleader with HC as his title.

Ross needs to sign him. we need to get rid of morano and henning.

I'm not a van fan of posts that start off by saying "My source tells me"... why would they tell you anything in confidence when you come here and blab it all over?

Why do you have "sources" when guys who get locker room credentials can't?

If you're this good you should be a reporter instead of pumping gas.

Any one of us could start a thread like this. Mine would like.. "A friend of my brother has a sister who is dating the cousin of someone who went to school with the bother of Ross"..

All speculation...

I'm not a van fan of posts that start off by saying "My source tells me"... why would they tell you anything in confidence when you come here and blab it all over?

Why do you have "sources" when guys who get locker room credentials can't?

If you're this good you should be a reporter instead of pumping gas.

Any one of us could start a thread like this. Mine would like.. "A friend of my brother has a sister who is dating the cousin of someone who went to school with the bother of Ross"..

All speculation...

You do realize that some of the posters on this sight have close personal relationships with people working in the Dolphins orginization. I'm not saying I'm one of them but I definitely know a few of them do. Sure what we get from them is heresay that trickles through the organization but some of the times, heck alot of the time the info is spot on. I for one living 1800 miles away am thankful for any spec of info we can get on the situation at this time. Especially something that doesn't come from the major new source BSPN.

Back
Top Bottom