Rumor:The Miami Dolphins have fired Head Coach Tony Sparano | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor:The Miami Dolphins have fired Head Coach Tony Sparano

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
I have been informed that the Dolphins have fired Head Coach Tony Sparano.

Should have done it on Monday or Tuesday . . . time for Change . . . that offense was pathetic last season, hopefully Harbaugh/Nolan can make it happen.

That didn't come from the same source that said they were at the Miami airport lounge...because there isn't one.

hey Fin, did this happen before they left or just this morning? did your source give any insight on timing?

Right this way Mr. Harbaugh Miami is expecting you would you like a warm towel and perhaps a cold drink?

Now I can hate him a little less.

I wish him luck wherever he goes, and I sincerely thank him for developing some decent players (excluding qbs), and for an exciting '08 season.

Good luck Tony and I thank you for getting us to the playoffs.

No, I think Harbaugh will be a good NFL HC but Miami is still #3 in this division w/ or w/o Harbaugh. he has alot of work to do to catch the top two. I think Tony was a good HC and a developing HC but he didn't ahve a big game and P.T. Ross is all about celebrities, he's doing this so his nightclub at the Stadium will be full:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom