Rumor:The Miami Dolphins have fired Head Coach Tony Sparano | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor:The Miami Dolphins have fired Head Coach Tony Sparano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. He finally did something right. C'mon...bring on the crow boys...I'm hungry....

Correction: No crow for me!!! Ross is a moron!!!!

I HATE the fact you make these threads without links. It's like the ONLY think important to you is that you're FIRST at what ever news or assumption that comes into your head.

Do you really think you're some brilliant reporter giving us a scoop? Didn't you give us a scoop that Sparano was being retained a few days ago that "your source" gave you?

They've been packing up all morning.. Quite a stretch you've made for yourself.

Jesus Christ.

junc we don't care what you think...for real

anyways...sparano you and your chest bumping double winded fist pump toting playing for fgs sunglasses at night wearing self can hit the road jack...and don't you come back no more no more no more no more...

c'mon guys, lets be nice to each other, ok. these are tense times, we've all been frustrated far too long...lets take a moment and collectively exhale.

No, I think Harbaugh will be a good NFL HC but Miami is still #3 in this division w/ or w/o Harbaugh. he has alot of work to do to catch the top two. I think Tony was a good HC and a developing HC but he didn't ahve a big game and P.T. Ross is all about celebrities, he's doing this so his nightclub at the Stadium will be full:lol:

I love junc's posts lol, a lot of work? yes maybe offensively but as a defense we are right there with ya... I love how your team was a laughing stock right there with us a few years back and now you you are sluggin down the kool-aid lol.. I like rex and hope you guys come away with a win this weekend as I would like to see JT finally get a ring, but please stop with the nonsense that you are inferior to our team.. I do hand it to ya though you are one of the few Jets fans with class...

Ross is all about celebrities, he's doing this so his nightclub at the Stadium will be full:lol:

More than half of the fin fans that are down here don't even know who Tim Harbaugh is. Most of the callers that are down here calling in the stations wanted exactly the same thing you think Ross is doing this for, a name that they know. More and more of the general public wanted Cowher or Gruden, especially with Saban still fresh in their minds. If you think Ross is doing this just to get his nightclub filled your crazy

I HATE the fact you make these threads without links. It's like the ONLY think important to you is that you're FIRST at what ever news or assumption that comes into your head.

Do you really think you're some brilliant reporter giving us a scoop? Didn't you give us a scoop that Sparano was being retained a few days ago that "your source" gave you?

They've been packing up all morning.. Quite a stretch you've made for yourself.

Jesus Christ.

I disagree. Any info he has to give is appreciated.

I love junc's posts lol, a lot of work? yes maybe offensively but as a defense we are right there with ya... I love how your team was a laughing stock right there with us a few years back and now you you are sluggin down the kool-aid lol.. I like rex and hope you guys come away with a win this weekend as I would like to see JT finally get a ring, but please stop with the nonsense that you are inferior to our team.. I do hand it to ya though you are one of the few Jets fans with class...

Defensively the teams are close, O and STs we are very far ahead. We have a QB, you guys don't know if yiou have one yet. That's a big factor, we also have a better OL. If you had the QB and OL I'd say you might even be better than us next year but you have to upgrade in those areas to really be a serious contender.

Defensively the teams are close, O and STs we are very far ahead. We have a QB, you guys don't know if yiou have one yet. That's a big factor, we also have a better OL. If you had the QB and OL I'd say you might even be better than us next year but you have to upgrade in those areas to really be a serious contender.

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::chuckle::chuckle:..Yeah were so far behind the almighty luck in playoffs get beat by the colts 2 years in a row jets,yet were 3-1 against you guys the last 4 games..Come on now nyjunc,you're really saying "sanchize" is a good qb...:crazy:..
If we get Vince Young and a Good RB in the draft of FA I'd say were right there if not better than you guys (depending who u keep next year).

QB is about even. Sanchez's stats are worse than Henne's, if DB's caught his int's his season would have been worse this year than last.

I'm sure going to miss that fist pump :(. But hey, when you play for FG's and not TD's, you gotta go. Thanks for 2008 TS, you'll always have a special place in our hearts for that. 1-15 to 11-5, pretty special!

Anyways, bring on Harbaugh. Maybe we can actually have a QB for a change. First one in almost 15 friggen years, I think it's time. See, I wish we were like the Packers and spit out QB's like nothing recently. Oh well, hopefully we got a gem in Harbaugh, which I think we may have scored someone special. If you notice, the people that were average in the NFL, or played in little to no games (Harbaugh qualifies as average) become above-average to great coaches. We'll see.

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::chuckle::chuckle:..Yeah were so far behind the almighty luck in playoffs get beat by the colts 2 years in a row jets,yet were 3-1 against you guys the last 4 games..Come on now nyjunc,you're really saying "sanchize" is a good qb...:crazy:..
If we get Vince Young and a Good RB in the draft of FA I'd say were right there if not better than you guys (depending who u keep next year).

Call it luck, call it whatever you want. henne had the same chances to lead his team to the playoffs the last 2 years- did he?

There's no doubt sanchez is a good QB.

Young is decent but he is unstable, not the type of personality you want leading your franchise.

QB is about even. Sanchez's stats are worse than Henne's, if DB's caught his int's his season would have been worse this year than last.

Henne is not anywhere near as good as Sanchez. The biggest difference btw the 2 teams this year was at QB. I'd feel more comfortable w/ kellen Clemens as my QB than Chad Henne.

If, if, if. Well IF Henne led Miami to 4 more wins they would have made the playoffs.

No, I think Harbaugh will be a good NFL HC but Miami is still #3 in this division w/ or w/o Harbaugh. he has alot of work to do to catch the top two. I think Tony was a good HC and a developing HC but he didn't ahve a big game and P.T. Ross is all about celebrities, he's doing this so his nightclub at the Stadium will be full:lol:
but like you say junk, things can change very fast in this league. But I am suprised Harbaugh would want to come coach in our division over the very weak nfc west

Hardly, our defense was better than the Pats and comprable to the Jets but younger.

We are a few upgrades(including finding a QB) away from contending.

You have a QB really? who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom