Rumor: University of Connecticut to hire Tony Sparano if fired by Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: University of Connecticut to hire Tony Sparano if fired by Dolphins

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Rumors have emerged that UCONN would like to hire Tony Sparano as their Head Coach if he is released by Miami. According to rumors Coach Tony Sparano is #1 on UCONN's list of Head Coaches.

That is sad UCONN...

As a University of South Florida student, and football fan, I am THRILLED by that news.

that's awesome. I go to UConn and I got pretty pissed when Edsall left today, but I think it'd be really interesting to see Sparano there. As long as he doesn't bring Henning... I think he could recruit the area pretty well since he's a decently big name for someone coaching at UConn, and he's a native of the area.

Is this serious??

Look what Wanny did at Pitt. Same coaching style basically. When will the old boy network end? Just because a man coaches in the pro's doesn't mean he is any good.

Spore-ano sucks. He's boring, he's not intelligent, he can't evaluate coaching talent, his o-line sucks, his ST sucks, he likes slow running backs. I hope he goes to UCONN so Rutgers can smash them every year.

Whether Sparano is fired or not UCONN is expected to come calling.

a good opportunity for sparano.

return to his roots, rekindle the inspiration that made him choose this career, restart.

Back
Top Bottom