Rumor: Williams drug test an Hoax!!!/Did Denver Fabricate Story? (Merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Williams drug test an Hoax!!!/Did Denver Fabricate Story? (Merged)

Duss

Active Roster
Reaction score
Was on the newsflash of a french station

Noted that denver official falsely stated that williams failed a drug test in hopes of trading for him for less that a second rounder

I have no link and I will be flamed for this

Denver TV station KDVR reported the violation Sunday evening after talking to an NFL source examining the possibility of trading for Williams.

duss12 said:

Noted that denver official falsely stated that williams failed a drug test in hopes of trading for him for less that a second rounder

A french station? :wink:

I hope that's correct, but something tells me it's not.....

For the time being, I've changed the title of the thread.

On channel 7 sports extra they said two sources from the miami herald confirmed that ricky failed a drug test.

RalphX19X said:
On channel 7 sports extra they said two sources from the miami herald confirmed that ricky failed a drug test.

who knows?:tantrum:

duss12 said:

You're kidding , right??

think about what you are saying..........that the Broncos think that they can fool the Dolphins into thinking that:

One of their players failed a drug test

That the Denver Broncos know about it.....but nobody has told RW or the Dolphins

That this speculation by would prompt the Dolphins to trade RW w/o them verifying the facts

That the Dolphins would believe that Denver still would want to trade ANYTHING for a player facing a 1 year suspension

Please tell me that no one here really believes that this is really in the realm of possibility????? :shakeno:

I hope this thread didn't have a title of "breaking news..."

that being said... :link:

Back
Top Bottom