Rumor: Williams drug test an Hoax!!!/Did Denver Fabricate Story? (Merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Williams drug test an Hoax!!!/Did Denver Fabricate Story? (Merged)

Was this the man that reported it?

frenchricky38gk-1.gif

So we have a Canadian and a Coloradan station reporting conflicting information about an athlete based in South Florida who is believe to currently be in India? This makes sense...

duss12, I want to believe you so bad since this would be good news for us.

What exactly was said? Try to give us as much of what you can remember.

India?

Whats this about India?

They tested him in India?

Geez, you could probably fail a test from a glass of water in India.

Nublar7 said:
duss12, I want to believe you so bad since this would be good news for us.

What exactly was said? Try to give us as much of what you can remember.

it's not on their website but it's also a tv station.. it said that a undisclosed team most likely denver since the drug reports came from denver that a team trying to trade for williams was trying to put bad press on him to lower it's value...

but I may be wrong as usually I trust US news... but hey never know

duss12 said:
it's not on their website but it's also a tv station.. it said that a undisclosed team most likely denver since the drug reports came from denver that a team trying to trade for williams was trying to put bad press on him to lower it's value...

but I may be wrong as usually I trust US news... but hey never know
Did they speak french on the TV? Do you speak french?

Nublar7 said:
Did they speak french on the TV? Do you speak french?

yes I am speaking french and it was in french just like the other website...

Califin said:
India?

Whats this about India?

They tested him in India?

Geez, you could probably fail a test from a glass of water in India.

:sidelol:

ok, i'm officially confused as to what's going on. The French are reporting that an american football team knowingly released a false report of an american football player that's on ANOTHER american football team having failed a drug test so that said american football team can hoax the other said american football team into trading him for less than his possible value when the original said football teams knows that said amercian player would not be avaiable to play for one season? And, said player is not in america, canada, OR France? is that what i'm supposed to be understanding?

burger13 said:
You're kidding , right??

think about what you are saying..........that the Broncos think that they can fool the Dolphins into thinking that:

One of their players failed a drug test

That the Denver Broncos know about it.....but nobody has told RW or the Dolphins

That this speculation by would prompt the Dolphins to trade RW w/o them verifying the facts

That the Dolphins would believe that Denver still would want to trade ANYTHING for a player facing a 1 year suspension

Please tell me that no one here really believes that this is really in the realm of possibility????? :shakeno:

actually it could make sense to me, I mean, aside this is true or only a rumor, it already have affected ricky's trading value. 1. Other interested teams may not have interest after that 2. the broncos will say they wont give that much on a player that almost got suspended for a year

Back
Top Bottom