Running Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Running Back

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
according to Barry Jackson, it appears Miami is willing to let Bush test the market... if he left who would you like at Runningback?

The only certainty based on Ireland's previous performances is that if Bush goes elsewhere, there will be absolutely no plan to invest in a replacement for him. This team unfortunately enjoys creating obvious holes while they fill others.

If Reggie walks I would be looking at Lacey RB out of Bama. He would compliment Miller as the bruiser.

D. Thomas is basically pushed down to emergency RB and we still have Thigpen and Gray.

Promote Miller to start. DT as the number 2 RB will spell him....

Once DT gets hurt in week 3, Jonas Gray steps into the number 2 spot. Week 4, Miller and Gray rush for 270 and never look back as the Dolphins roll into the playoffs.

Promote Miller to start. DT as the number 2 RB will spell him....

Once DT gets hurt in week 3, Jonas Gray steps into the number 2 spot. Week 4, Miller and Gray rush for 270 and never look back as the Dolphins roll into the playoffs.

I don't know enough about gray except he went to TAMU with Tanny and Sherm

If Reggie walks I would be looking at Lacey RB out of Bama. He would compliment Miller as the bruiser.

D. Thomas is basically pushed down to emergency RB and we still have Thigpen and Gray.

Lacy looked beast on Monday.... but what round is he worth to us? So many holes other than RB..

I think Lamar Miller might be too stupid to be an every down back in the NFL. That was his problem at UM, dumb as a rock and always missed blocking assignments and such.

I don't know enough about gray except he went to TAMU with Tanny and Sherm

You're thinking about J. Lane. Gray is from Notre Dame and could be something good 'they say' but you know how that goes.

If Bush walks I say we run with what we got and let them all get baptisted this year. That's also if Gray is ready to make the squad, if not we need to draft a guy late for sure. I

t would really suck to lose Bush but we need to put our money in other positions in a big way. Maybe if something falls to us in the draft or free agency we get someone else. But we have higher priorities than our RB position.

I think Lamar Miller might be too stupid to be an every down back in the NFL. That was his problem at UM, dumb as a rock and always missed blocking assignments and such.

wow

Back
Top Bottom