rutgers wr impressive | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rutgers wr impressive

dr.jake

Rookie
Reaction score
mohamed sanu.6'2 215. big frame and nice hands. not a great numbers game against my orangeman but definetely impressive on a few catches.

live right next to rutgers university, sanu is by far the best offensive prospect they have had since ray rice,

the guy plays wildcat for them, has a very strong arm, and extremely soft hands for his size. I would put him behind only justin blackmon and alshon jeffery. Kid is a beast with the ball in his hands.

I heard someone float the idea that he might be better than Kenny Britt but from what I've seen the only thing they have in common is that they both played for Rutgers

If you think about it, the last Rutgers product who came to Miami to save the franchise was Ray Lucas. You remember the outcome. No thanks. At Rutgers, we invented the game, but don't play it very well.

I like Sanu very aggressive receiver. The type of receiver Miami needs. Imo If he doesn't go late first he'll go early second.

If you think about it, the last Rutgers product who came to Miami to save the franchise was Ray Lucas. You remember the outcome. No thanks. At Rutgers, we invented the game, but don't play it very well.

What relevance does this hold ? I'm pretty sure he never said Sanu would "save the franchise" i'm a WVU alum and I completely disagree with you, in the past 4 years Ray rice Kenny Britt and Devin McCourty have become top 10 in their position across the NFL. Gary Brackett has been a staple of the colts defense for years, Eric Foster has been better than average.

Back
Top Bottom