RW will be missed..from buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RW will be missed..from buffalo

gr8whitebuffalo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First off i'm a Bills fan and a long time season ticket holder up in the "greatwhite". Each and every year i can't wait for the match-up against the fins,both at the Ralph and down in the land of the tropics.I think we share one of the best rivalries in all of sport which is why i became sad when i heard the news over coffee on Sunday morning..Williams was one heck of a punishing back and was a true prime time player,he proved that to be the case on many occasions. The division will miss him,Bills fans will miss him and i'm sure that all of football will miss him.

Hopefully he can get a few things corrected in his personal life and he'll hit the field again.

I wish you folks the best...the title for the AFC should go down to the wire.

gr8whitebuffalo said:
First off i'm a Bills fan and a long time season ticket holder up in the "greatwhite". Each and every year i can't wait for the match-up against the fins,both at the Ralph and down in the land of the tropics.I think we share one of the best rivalries in all of sport which is why i became sad when i heard the news over coffee on Sunday morning..Williams was one heck of a punishing back and was a true prime time player,he proved that to be the case on many occasions. The division will miss him,Bills fans will miss him and i'm sure that all of football will miss him.

Hopefully he can get a few things corrected in his personal life and he'll hit the field again.

I wish you folks the best...the title for the AFC should go down to the wire.
Who are you?

good post. Im not gonna absh u other AFC East teams too much. In all honesty, i think itll b a toss up.

Respectful comments from a fan of an archrival foe; a sign of a true fan of the game.

I never was a Ricky Williams fan after he left Texas. But he was one hell of a running back. I just think they the dolphins are really going to have to figure something out because atleast the games against buffalo, they gave him the ball a whole lot, and our D got even stronger this year by adding Gildon and Vincent, where as with the loss of Ricky i have to say the Phins O got worse. But i think the Dolphins will be ok, however not against the bills :D

yeah seriously. From a bills fan...even though in 2002 and 2003 when Ricky was stomping a mud hole in us with all those huge games he had...I still liked him. Unlike Tom Brady when he throws a touchdown I want to rip his head off. I'm am definitly sad Ricky is gone and this coming year if the Bills beat the dolphins it's going to be kind of bitter sweet. Mostly because in the back of my head I'll say "well what if they had Ricky, we probably wouldn't of won that game"

psirus716 said:
yeah seriously. From a bills fan...even though in 2002 and 2003 when Ricky was stomping a mud hole in us with all those huge games he had...I still liked him. Unlike Tom Brady when he throws a touchdown I want to rip his head off. I'm am definitly sad Ricky is gone and this coming year if the Bills beat the dolphins it's going to be kind of bitter sweet. Mostly because in the back of my head I'll say "well what if they had Ricky, we probably wouldn't of won that game"
I guess we Bills and Dolphins fans do have some stuff in common.
A)Were sad too see Ricky go.
B)We have SOME mutual respect
C) BRADY!!!:fire: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom