Ryan Tannehill ACL healed? ‘Yeah, it’s really strong and ready to go’ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill ACL healed? ‘Yeah, it’s really strong and ready to go’

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Medical science has for years contended that the knee’s anterior cruciate ligament does not heal by simply regenerating. That’s the reason generations of NFL players have had surgery to repair ACL injuries.

Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill went another direction, not having surgery but rather choosing to rehabilitate the partially torn ligament and follow that with stem cell treatments. On Thursday, when Tannehill spoke publicly for the first time since the end of the 2016 season, he said his ACL was indeed healed.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article152627619.html

Tannehill's ability to run is by far the biggest news of the preseason

I hope hes right. I've always hated the rush to go under the knife for any partial tear of a ligament. Surgeons don't give a crap about the potential consequences of their actions 2, 3, or 5 years from now as long as the athlete can get back on the field in the shortest time possible.

I have this suspicion that just prior to training camp, he'll undergo a "procedure" (knee scope, loose bodies,etc...) and management will declare that they just want him 100% by September 10th so it's not an ongoing problem all year.

On a non Tannehill/Dolphins related story...scroll down towards the bottom of that page and read the headline...NW Florida man rapes a 9 week old baby. I'd like to gut that piece of **** from asshole to appetite and leave him laying where I gut him at.

Back
Top Bottom