Ryan Tannehill is an elite quarterback in year 201? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill is an elite quarterback in year 201?

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ryan Tannehill is an elite quarterback in year 2020?

when do you think Ryan is considered an elite quarterback? Needs Hartline and 3 others receivers, a tight end like Brandon Myers from Oakland, and maybe even Eifert or Ertz too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna take a 2 more years at least, so 2015/2016 season at the earliest Id say. You need a few playoffs (3 or more) wins, 2:1 TD:INT ratio minimum, 65%+ completion percentage, and need to be $$$$ on 3rd down and 4th quarter. ELITE is no joke and is earned.

P.S. You have been alllllllll over the boards today. Bored at work? lol and you should fix your title to whatever year you were trying to refer too.

Gonna take a 2 more years at least, so 2015/2016 season at the earliest Id say. You need a few playoffs (3 or more) wins, 2:1 TD:INT ratio minimum, 65%+ completion percentage, and need to be $$$$ on 3rd down and 4th quarter. ELITE is no joke and is earned.

P.S. You have been alllllllll over the boards today. Bored at work? lol and you should fix your title to whatever year you were trying to refer too.
I made the title like that leaving it up for discussion if and when he is an elite qb this deacde

Ya know, it's not a sure thing he ever becomes elite...#justsayin

I like the optimism...but I don't know if we're in the position to be talking about this as if it's a certainty...

Wow I didn't know that they played football in year 201. Interesting.

I guess it was too complicated lol I switched it to 2020? now
Try changing it to 201X, or something.
Back on topic: I feel that it will take at least 2-3ish years. We really need to get him some weapons this off season for him to be able to continue to progress and take that next step towards being Elite.

At this point im just hoping for franchise quarterback by the year 2014

I consider elite as being top 7! Right now I just want him to progress and have a few weapons around him and see what happens! I will play the game and say 2015 or 2016!

Not concerned with Tannehill being elite. He just needs to be solid. If he becomes elite, then even better.

He'll be considered good in 2014. You need to at least get to a superbowl to be considered elite, that's probably never happening with Ireland running the show.

If I had to pick I would say never....Not that it can't happen but the odds are against it. Elite to me is top 5ish.....and yes the thread title is very easy to understand. Not sure why anyone would not get it....lol

Back
Top Bottom