Ryan Tannehill is the NFLs most underrated QB. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill is the NFLs most underrated QB.

Just hope he can take it to the next level. As he does not get enough respect in the league.

"At the same time, however, he is not the product of Adam Gase. Gase has just given him a scheme that allows him to breathe"

Something that stuck out. I'm so glad Philbin saw his former team make playoffs. Coaching matters.

"At the same time, however, he is not the product of Adam Gase. Gase has just given him a scheme that allows him to breathe"

Something that stuck out. I'm so glad Philbin saw his former team make playoffs. Coaching matters.

Sure coaching matters, but I would also say coaching experience matters. It seems to be working in Gase case, but I hate Miami going through a string of several head coaches that had zero head coaching experience when they took the job. Expecting Philbin or Sporano to have grasp on what they were doing right out the box is like expecting a 4th round rookie qb to be ready for the NFL. Sure it can happen but it's unrealistic. And young players can learn from vets on the team, but raw coaches only have the knowledge of experience gained... and that often shows you what's wrong but not how to correct it,

i quit reading that link after those three horribly unfair "examples" of Parker letting Tanny down. any of those would have been GREAT catches on well thrown balls.

dont think that guy knows anything about football.

btw, i DO think Tanny us way underrated.

Parker does have a way of looking simply horrid on some balls that he misplays in the air or simply doesn't dominate at catch point. Those three examples aren't even the worst ones. Everyone puffs Parker as a major alpha WR but it's never been shown to me yet. If he's alpha, he's a Miami Dolphins alpha in the long line of Hartline-esque alphas.

Great article.

LD

Man, this guy is not a friend of WR Parker. Absolutely destroys him. As for the Tannehill stuff, only the die-hards that hate him doesn't already know what's written in the article.

i quit reading that link after those three horribly unfair "examples" of Parker letting Tanny down. any of those would have been GREAT catches on well thrown balls.

dont think that guy knows anything about football.

btw, i DO think Tanny us way underrated.

Those were well thrown balls. That's the point. The first one was positioned great for Parker to catch and it even hit his hands. The second was a scramble but was put in an open area for Parker to make a play. The third, imo, was the only one that I would put as "difficult to catch" for a guy with Parker's skill set.

That was a good read....Thanks for the Post...I have always felt that Tannehill was a good pick...IMO the only knock on him was he started being a QB late in his Collage career...So I have always said that he needs two more seasons to get on Par with other QB's from his draft class...He has been improving every season in spite of the coaching he has had to endure...As for Parker he has been up and down since being drafted...IMO this is the season the light goes on for the guy and he makes those catches...I think this season we make the NFL take a good hard look at playing the Dolphins as a Dayum we have to play those guys! Again!!!

I've seen a lot of Tannehill flex threads lately. I think the consensus on the forum has found it's way to a solid medium of understanding and appreciation for Ryan Tannehill's game. He's a great QB. Period. Legit arm talent, elite decision-making, and on top of it all he's a consistent run-threat.

Now I want continued team success. It's about more than Tannehill now, and for the record I see us as on the cusp of being a year in year out playoff team. Despite the tough schedule I think we have an opportunity to beat quality teams on big stages. We believe, now we can make the nation believe. Looking forward to seeing it all come together this year.

Missed where Parker could have won the first Pats game on a well thrown ball... One that any top 10-15 number one wr makes for their team

thill17 is not underrated.... he need go out their and earned it. from his peer group now.it time put it all together in yr 6. is he great no but he is not sorry. with Gase I feel he will get most out of thill17 and dolphins. the bottom line for thill17 is he need start winning on reg base....if he want credit in nfl.as qb

Back
Top Bottom