Ryan Tannehill is the NFLs most underrated QB. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill is the NFLs most underrated QB.

It's also a fact that last year was the first season that Ryan Tannehill had a competent coaching staff to guide him along.

It's a bit unfair to look at his first couple of years when Tannehill had very little in terms of a supporting cast and an atrocious offensive line. Now, there is a lot of talent at the skill position and the offensive line is at least somewhere in the middle of the pack, maybe top 10 if Mike Pouncey can stay healthy. For those reasons, Tannehill's game should still click up a notch or two.

Let's see how he is viewed after this season. I have a feeling he could be rated around top five this year if his play toward the middle of last season is an indication of things to come.

Missed where Parker could have won the first Pats game on a well thrown ball... One that any top 10-15 number one wr makes for their team

Yes indeed, he did not go after that ball at all, just standing there waiting for it to hit his hands. Surely coaches are on his rear about this.

Whole thread dedicated to a WordPress blog. Yep, it's the off-season.

thill17 is not underrated.... he need go out their and earned it. from his peer group now.it time put it all together in yr 6. is he great no but he is not sorry. with Gase I feel he will get most out of thill17 and dolphins. the bottom line for thill17 is he need start winning on reg base....if he want credit in nfl.as qb

So telling me he didn't earn it from his peer group after win streak last season? After a few seasons of playing with high school like rosters, seasons of getting rocked so hard he peed blood, etc...?

Or did you mean earn from eh fans and media outlets like Omar? Let me get on the horn and make it known unless you appear on Difler's Dimes, Kurt Warner's top 5 QBs of the week, and likewise segments each week, you aren't good! People need to stop watching Aaron Rodgers and the few elite of the elite and thinking "welp that's the measuring stick" because those type of Qbs, hell players even, are rare. Would have loved to sit next to you during the years of Jay Fiedler, Cleo Lemon, AJ Feely, etc.. just to see how you acted.

He's not underrated.

If he was statistically, for his career, great on 3rd down down, and was consistently leading the Dolphins to high marks in terms of scoring points...then a case could be made. But that isn't the case.

He's not underrated.

If he was statistically, for his career, great on 3rd down down, and was consistently leading the Dolphins to high marks in terms of scoring points...then a case could be made. But that isn't the case.

In the past it's been issues with the deep ball and pocket presence with you. Now that he's improved its 3rd down and points scored (which Is definitely a team issue, not just Tannehill). However when that improves, it will be something else. Nope, no agenda here, nosir.

In the past it's been issues with the deep ball and pocket presence with you. Now that he's improved its 3rd down and points scored (which Is definitely a team issue, not just Tannehill). However when that improves, it will be something else. Nope, no agenda here, nosir.

Don't be stupid, I don't have an "agenda" against Ryan Tannehill lol.

I just said he's not 'underrated'. To date, he's just a decent starter. Nothing more, nothing less.

He's got a clean slate under Gase from me.

Last edited:
So telling me he didn't earn it from his peer group after win streak last season? After a few seasons of playing with high school like rosters, seasons of getting rocked so hard he peed blood, etc...?

Or did you mean earn from eh fans and media outlets like Omar? Let me get on the horn and make it known unless you appear on Difler's Dimes, Kurt Warner's top 5 QBs of the week, and likewise segments each week, you aren't good! People need to stop watching Aaron Rodgers and the few elite of the elite and thinking "welp that's the measuring stick" because those type of Qbs, hell players even, are rare. Would have loved to sit next to you during the years of Jay Fiedler, Cleo Lemon, AJ Feely, etc.. just to see how you acted.
How can you trust someone's take on something if they can't even put a coherent sentence together.

How can you trust someone's take on something if they can't even put a coherent sentence together.

Some people are just awful spellers and do their best(have a grown family member like that), some people type so fast that the mind registers they typed a word but in reality, they really didn't, some people end up on FH after a long day/work week when they really should be sleeping and end up typing dribble that would make any man go crazy reading(I am notorious for that), etc... Rather it be my run on sentences on internet forums or Wildman's posts, the point they are trying to make gets across after a few reads, so I will never discredit something somebody says based upon their structure of the english language and how they use it. With that said, I do not agree with him, not one bit lol.

Don't be stupid, I don't have an "agenda" against Ryan Tannehill lol.

I just said he's not 'underrated'. To date, he's just a decent starter. Nothing more, nothing less.

He's got a clean slate under Gase from me.
Oh you absolutely do. Regardless of what, 'you just said' here, your bias is painfully obvious. It's either that or you blame/credit a single position for the entire teams failure/success. I guess those aren't mutually exclusive.

Some people are just awful spellers and do their best(have a grown family member like that), some people type so fast that the mind registers they typed a word but in reality, they really didn't, some people end up on FH after a long day/work week when they really should be sleeping and end up typing dribble that would make any man go crazy reading(I am notorious for that), etc... Rather it be my run on sentences on internet forums or Wildman's posts, the point they are trying to make gets across after a few reads, so I will never discredit something somebody says based upon their structure of the english language and how they use it. With that said, I do not agree with him, not one bit lol.
Fair enough..

Tannehill is underrated IMO.

He gets talked about as if his job security is up in the air every season.

He had a 93.5 QB rating which is better than Rivers, Stafford, Flacco, Palmer, Wilson, Dalton, Winston, Palmer, Tyrod, Smith, Newton, Eli, etc..

8 of those Qbs haven't won anything. (Cams MVP season seemed to be a fluke)

Tannehill is severely underrated. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom