Ryan tannehill next year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan tannehill next year

Christyman5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tannehill had a v good rookie year. he is now a second year player and expectation increases.

So now we have added to our WR core, will hopefully sign a rt/lt in long or somebody else, its predicted 1st round in the draft will b a cb/ de. That means maybe 1 or 2 more offensive players who will have chance to contribute a bit next year.

obviously a few assumptions but given the moves we have made how do u feel tannehill should/ will perform next yr.

If he throws say 20/10 td/int 3500 and we go 10-6 is that good?

or must he throw near 25 td 4000 and playoffs??

whats his expectations now entering 2nd yr and given more talent?

I expect At least 25 tds, no more than 12 ints and at least 4000 yards. 4000 yards is the new 3,000 yds. Everyone QB is doing it. I say the new high standard for an elite passing season is 4,700+ yards now with all the rule changes.

Jesus y'all have high expectations, for me it would be a modest 3,600 yards 20 tds and 13 ints. I'd be satisfied with that, but I'd be really happy if he gets the numbers you all expect of him.

Tannehill will be like Flacco not elite but good enough to get us to the super bowl. 4,000 20td 8 int.

Jesus y'all have high expectations, for me it would be a modest 3,600 yards 20 tds and 13 ints. I'd be satisfied with that, but I'd be really happy if he gets the numbers you all expect of him.

I'd be highly surprised if he only threw for 3600, he threw for 3294 as a rookie with 0 weapons (ALOT has changed), and he missed almost a whole game against the jets. He also rushed for 211 last year so I think we can expect close to the same or more in rush yds as well.

He threw for 3294 last year and missed almost a whole game! I'd be highly surprised if he only threw for 3600! Your tds - ints could be accurate but who knows.

I think at least 29 tds and around 14ints now that he has a year on his belt, but if we get hunter wr on the 2sec and a te on the round one or 2 , than maybe 33tds..

I expect to see him progress and shine. If there are threads complaining about Mike Sherman and the play calling by week 5 or 6 that's a really bad sign for Tanny IMHO. We've seen this before.

Back
Top Bottom