Ryan Tannehill Pro Day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Pro Day

@dpbrugler
Tannehill 40-for-41. One drop

@NFLCharean Dolphins also sent head coach Joe Philbin. Miami contingent had dinner with Tannehill last night. Mike Sherman is not here

@JosinaAnderson
Crowd for Tannehill's pro day includes Pete Carroll, Joe Philbin, Brad Childress & reps for t/ Broncos, Bills, Browns, Chiefs, & t/ Saints.

@evansilva
Gil Brandt clocked Ryan Tannehill's 40 time at 4.62 Thursday. #Dolphins #Browns #Seahawks bigwigs in attendance: http://t.co/SNLd81O6

@dpbrugler
Tannehill starts his workout 24-for-24. Looks good so far.

Agree RT @JoshNorris: Pocket movement/poise is 2nd only to Luck RT @dpbrugler: Tannehill showing off footwork,looks VG maneuvering in pocket

I think he was a low 4.5 guy before his foot injury. He's probably not all the way back yet physically from the injury.

I think Miami needs to just sit back and let him come to #8 and hopefully Ireland has the nuts to pull the trigger.

Miami needs a QB, you can't expect fans to be happy with 2 one year contracts and a UDFA PS guy as your depth chart for the most important position on the field. Even if Tannehill doesn't see the field this year, to have that option in your backpocket for next season is crucial and it gives the fanbase some hopes that maybe there is answer on the team to a position where we have had a severe void of solutions.

I know one thing, if Tannehill is there at 8 and we pass . . . man that criticism train will be reloaded. I still think they like Weeden the most, so it will be interesting.

I don't see Weeden in a GB style offense. Tannehill, yes.

I have no idea why I would get a thumbs down for the post I made above. There really needs to be an age limit to post on here.

Back
Top Bottom