Ryan Tannehill + Ryan Swope 2012 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill + Ryan Swope 2012

Asicswrg85

Active Roster
Reaction score
We gotta draft Ryan Swope next year. This guy was a receiver for Texas A&M this year (number 25). Ryan and Tannehill have a special connection. Watch videos of A&M's games last year, they were always make HUGE plays together. I am usually not one to condone drafting alot of players from the same college team, but these two just work so well together. In case you do not know who Ryan Swope is, he had 89 receptions for over 1200 yards last year and 11 touchdowns. Against Baylor, him and Tannehill connected for over 200 yards!!!! If you watch these 2 videos, you will see how well Tannehill and Swope mesh together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClxFYIThbAE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT57THwIZwg

I agree, was thinking before he was a RB. He is fast and good moves and run after the catch.

It's an interesting possibility. Tannehill relied on Swope a LOT. Interesting that Tannehill would have a year to get to know the NFL before Swope would come in.

Texas A&M's offense is going to look completely different next year. Coach Sumlin is installing his spread offense based on the principles of Run-&-Shoot (4-verticals concept except from the gun)

It's essentially going to look like the offense he's been running at Houston with Case Keenum, Patrick Edwards, etc.

In the spring he's been installing the "Nascar" version of the no huddle where the tempo is meant to keep defenses from substituting. The goal is run around 80 plays a game. About 15-20 seconds between snaps.

Swope will be running a lot of Choice and Switch routes in 2012. We'll see how well it works in the SEC.

79 drops the Dolphins FO counted in TAMU games this past season. Tannehill not responsible for most of them, is the official line. So, we're going to take in Fuller AND Swope? OK, but I hope their new Nike Dolphins gloves are good, because something doesn't add up there.

79 drops the Dolphins FO counted in TAMU games this past season. Tannehill not responsible for most of them, is the official line. So, we're going to take in Fuller AND Swope? OK, but I hope their new Nike Dolphins gloves are good, because something doesn't add up there.

I was wondering the same thing :idk:

how many drops did swope have?

Back
Top Bottom