Ryan Tannehill Season Highlights (Video) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Season Highlights (Video)

next-year

MostHated
Reaction score
Hey so I stumbled across this today, figured you guys would like it. This isn't my video so drop the guy a like or something on youtube cause he did a pretty great job.
[video=youtube;eZna1QV9MEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZna1QV9MEI[/video]

Throws such a nice ball. Pocket presence. Sells the play action. Can tuck it and pick up 20 yards at will. Very calm. Works hard. The tools are all there.

As a highlight vid of our QB, it's great. As a lowlight vid of our receivers, it hard to watch. I'd say 70% of the catches were followed by the receiver falling over.

I can't wait to see this guy with weapons around him. Sky is the limit.

One of the best things to watch as the season progressed was his growing pocket awareness!

Throws such a nice ball. Pocket presence. Sells the play action. Can tuck it and pick up 20 yards at will. Very calm. Works hard. The tools are all there.

As a highlight vid of our QB, it's great. As a lowlight vid of our receivers, it hard to watch. I'd say 70% of the catches were followed by the receiver falling over.

Sorry I meant to thanks. Dn phone.

A full season under his belt, now another whole offseason to prepare, I'm so psyched for him next year!!

Watch his quick release on the play at the 4:25 mark...very nice

Its about time...im nervous for him at the same time..injuries,regressing,but that's all due to being a young dolphins fan that hasn't experienced hardly any Marino years. I'm stoked though!

Maybe it was just me, but it seemed that with most of his drop backs the pocket was collapsing at almost the same rate as the drop back. The oline got him creamed against the Texans and Titans, or so it appeared. Also once he was rolling out, Jerry sure did seem lazy to do anything more.

Its about time...im nervous for him at the same time..injuries,regressing,but that's all due to being a young dolphins fan that hasn't experienced hardly any Marino years. I'm stoked though!

Regression is more like saying he's permanently declining in skill not to be nit picky but there were like 4 or 5 games this season where he more or less took his rookie lumps and honestly with the upside he's shown and progression I'm more than happy.

saw this a few weeks ago as well

this also does NOT include the 2nd Bills game where he played very well

Back
Top Bottom