Ryan Tannehill will be a Miami dolphin in 2012 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill will be a Miami dolphin in 2012

SeanSmith24

GREATNESS
Reaction score
We all heard mike Sherman praise Ryan Tannehill on how good he can and will be, but we never heard john philben praise matt flynn at all. Im guessing dolphins wanted Ryan Tannehill this whole time, they baited sea hawks on signing him by making flynn fly to miami for interview/physical because they felt like sea hawks would come in there way in the draft. I said this last week and this is why dolphins were low balling flynn, they didn't wanna give top dollars when in all actuality flynn was never there main guy, tannihill was they guy from day 1 when sherman said

"Like all good quarterbacks he had great poise. Very confident in any system, west coast or not,” Sherman said. “Any quarterback has to be confident in his own skin and believe in himself. They always say a great quarterback makes those around him better. I thought [Brett] Favre did that. I think Aaron Rodgers does that. I think Tannehill does that as well.”

hes comparing tannehill to farve and rodgers, now thats big...tannehill would make a perfect qb under john philben and mike Sherman west coast offense, john flynn wouldn't and that's why we didn't wanna sign him to a big contract. Peyton old with a bad neck and flynn is unproven and 27 years old but tannehill is young with a lot of upsides so im riding with RT so lets not give up on our miami dolphins they have a plan, lets make them work while we sit back and watch them unfold a great team for many years to come.

I would be pissed if you put all the effort and expense in to trading up to get the 3rd or 4th best QB in the draft. If they were going to trade up they should have got it done for #2.

I personally think Tanneyhill will be there at our pick. Screw it lets draft him. He played in a pro style offense not a pass heavy spread offense like some others so the transition should not be that hard. Im down with it screw it.

i like john philbin as well.

cleveland wont take tannehill at 4. They will take the WR, Cb, or better yet now that Hillis went to KC, Richardson. they will look for tannehill at 22 however. bank it.

How many draft picks do we need to give up to get him? He will not be there at 8.

"Miami is favorite to get Manning"..."Flynn to be a Dolphin in 2012"..."Alex Smith in a 5 1/2 hour meeting with Fins" ...."Gerrard in for a visit" ...I am starting to think that this is all one GIANT BS storyline by Ireland. I bet we draft a lineman with that #8 pick and leave Tannehill on the board.

Trade down a couple of picks and snatch Weeden before someone else does their opportunistic imitation of Ted Thompson/Aaron Rodgers... like maybe the Bills, Chiefs, Eagles and or Jest? If Manning goes to SF, the latest Weeden will go will be to Elway at 25.

I would be pissed if you put all the effort and expense in to trading up to get the 3rd or 4th best QB in the draft. If they were going to trade up they should have got it done for #2.
The cost to move up from the 6th to 2nd pick was ridiculous. 3 1sts and a 2nd. Insane! Would have cost Miami even more

just remember what that old GM on NFLN said about tannehill and us taking him at 8. you dont want to reach for a player even if he is a QB to bank on that.

well, imagine cleveland at 4 on tannehill. I work with a Browns fan and talk shop all the time. He would absolutely lose his mind if cleveland passed on RG3 in trade and then took tannehill at 4. browns fans in total would lose it.

Back
Top Bottom