Ryan Tannehill's Rookie Passing Map with Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill's Rookie Passing Map with Miami

Wallace will fit in nicely in that deep middle right category, 75% and 63.6% comp with no interceptions. Good times ahead, gonna be a fun season!!!!

That will be interesting, with hartline typically lined up on the right.....

So i guess Tanne can throw across the middle

It is a solid foundation to build on.
Lets keep in mind that he was a rookie who wasn,t expected to start
and by all accounts had very little to work with.
With an upgrade at wr that will shift the coverages back one man that will help.
If we can develop a reliable chain moving running game that will do wonders.

That will be interesting, with hartline typically lined up on the right.....

So, you're suggesting leave hartline on the right side, rather than put Wallace on the right where the majority of his big plays come from (if you have ever seen a highlight reel) because hartline happend to be our default #1 last year as he was unfortunately the best option. I guarantee Wallace will be lined up mainly on the right and hartline moved around as a mismatch.

All sides should see a higher completion percentage this season, especially the deep balls and the left side with Hartline moving there. The middle should be WIDE open this year.

All sides should see a higher completion percentage this season, especially the deep balls and the left side with Hartline moving there. The middle should be WIDE open this year.

That wide open middle ought to be where we see Ryan and a seam threat TE...ie..Keller/Eifert,or whomever we draft going to work at and burning defenses.

i agree , with eifert n keller n swoops for he middle. wow" wow" mike n another top wr WOW WOW. it wouild be like watching the HEAT.. well close to it..

I actually hoped for a field with lots of little markings :oops:

Both the (R) and (RS) statistics -- at minimum -- are improperly calculated. In both instances the total completion % is higher than his completion % at any depth. :crazy:

So, you're suggesting leave hartline on the right side, rather than put Wallace on the right where the majority of his big plays come from (if you have ever seen a highlight reel) because hartline happend to be our default #1 last year as he was unfortunately the best option. I guarantee Wallace will be lined up mainly on the right and hartline moved around as a mismatch.

No buddy, I didn't make that suggestion. Thanks for your guarantee

It looks nice, but was there some overlap counting? It looks like there were 67 passes behind the line of scrimmage ... and I simply don't recall there being that many. That's like 4 a game.

The deep routes were hard to really gauge because Hartline doesn't really have great speed and nobody else got open deep more than once or twice, and those were scrubs who probably had minimal practice time with Tannehill. That will change with a full offseason and Wallace. The intermediate stuff looks good though.

Typically right handed QB's prefer to throw to their right, which is why the flanker is usually on the right and the speed receiver split end is on the left. Right handed QB's have to set their feet farther around and sort of telegraph their throws left a little more typically, but that flattens out when the routes are deeper routes, which is why the faster split end is typically on the left.

Those right sideline routes being so high is a direct result of the fact that Hartline was exceptional at running those deep out patterns and tightroping the sideline and Tannehill laser-guided the ball precisely into the tight window out of bounds where Hartline could hang his toes in bounds and catch the ball despite it being thrown to a spot out of bounds and well outside of the reach of the defender. Beautiful plays and exceptionally executed by those two.

So Tannehill is better throwing to the middle of the field than we thought, and he's good at throwing towards the sideline.

Interesting that his worst statistical area was between the hash and sideline. Gotta think with some more speed on the field, that would improve.

[/B]That wide open middle ought to be where we see Ryan and a seam threat TE...ie..Keller/Eifert,or whomever we draft going to work at and burning defenses.

Forget those rookies... Just having Keller, Clay, Bess and Gibson up the middle alone will be a GIGANTIC upgrade from last year... People forget that most of the players on offense last year were forced to play in the wrong spots because of lack of depth. Bess playing 2nd wr?? Hartline playing 1st wr??? Fasano playing 1st TE???? and Clay blocking?????

Now that we can put players where they belong, this offense will be a hell of a lot better. Add Eifert, Kelce, Reed or Escobar in there and this squad is deep.

Back
Top Bottom