Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x) | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x)

Will Saban take the offer from Alabama??

• Yes, the pressures of the NFL/ lure of a huge contract is too much to pass up

Votes: 136 49.8%
  • No. Saban will honor his contract with Miami and see this through one way or the other

Votes: 137 50.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't they already made Saban an offer....does "ready to make an offer" just mean they are offering more $$$. :confused:

I know that it's been beaten like a dead horse, but I was just watching the Hurricanes game and on the bottom of the screen it says something to the effect of "Alabama ready to offer Saban a contract". I know people are saying he'll stay....but I for one think the man is good as gone

I agree with you!!!

Did you see his face during the game?? He looked a little like Wandstadt before he quit!!!

This is all you need to ask yourself from what you know of Nick Saban in two years. Will he go back and try to do something he has already done before? Or will he press on and try to do something he has never done before?

I have to think he will keep pressing on with Dolphins for a couple more seasons at least. It isn't just about money. Saban is getting paid big bucks in Miami too. THE MEDIA has hyped this story. It is a good story to freak people out about. Why not add turmoil and distraction to an already frustarted team? That is what the media believes when it thinks "Miami Dolphins". Ignore the media and look to the source - Nick Saban.

:dolphins:

if Saban leaves, Ill be more upset than pissed; but in that case we have to ante up and lure Weiss to come here and coach this team.

If he leaves, i think it says a lot about what he thinks of the talent on our team. He better not leave

If Huizenga really wants him to stay he may have to extend his contract and give him a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom