Saban To Stay @ Lsu!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban To Stay @ Lsu!!

Wakey

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is all ESPN has for now but there is a press confrence @ 6 EST!

All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Saban Staying At LSU
After meeting with the Chicago Bears on Friday, Nick Saban has decided to stay as head coach at LSU, reports ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli. Saban will make an official announcement at 6 p.m. ET.

He's waiting for his dream job to coach the Dolphins to open up, which may be soon.

As much as that would kick @ss, SMad, his new contract is for 6-9 years. LSU will be the new powerhouse of the SEC, maybe the country along with usc and oklahoma.

So, GEAUX TIGERS

He can leave all that on the table if he wants, don't know why he would, but if being the Head Coach of the Dolphins is his dream job like I've heard many people say he could leave.

Originally posted by SMadison29
He can leave all that on the table if he wants, don't know why he would, but if being the Head Coach of the Dolphins is his dream job like I've heard many people say he could leave.
he may work out in the pros, but i think he'd be another barry switzer!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Well, Barry Switzer didn't do to badly at OU either.

...and usc is not #1.
USC#1 the talk was about saban coaching in pro's, you are a numb nut!:rolleyes:

You are as dumb as a brick wall. You made the comment about Saban being another Barry Switzer. So I said Pete Carroll did horrible in the pros too.

God, I have kids that I teach in my third grade class that are smarter than you.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
You are as dumb as a brick wall. You made the comment about Saban being another Barry Switzer. So I said Pete Carroll did horrible in the pros too.

God, I have kids that I teach in my third grade class that are smarter than you.
i sais switzer didn't make thye transition from college to pro and you come up he did well in college, no ****!

Back
Top Bottom