Saban's "no playtime knowledge" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban's "no playtime knowledge"

3P

I believe I can fly!
Reaction score
Nick Saban said:
"If we tell them they're going to play six plays, eight plays, 10 plays or 20 plays, then their mind-set is to play that much," Saban said. "So what's the advantage of doing that, especially when we're trying to develop a spirit of being a dominant team for 60 minutes a game?"

Things like this make me giddy that we landed Saban. This man has thought of every single possible scenario. He knows the mentality of the average player.

Simple things like this aren't often thought of... especially for something so "trivial" as a preseason game, but when you hear him talk it makes perfect sense.

I am in awe.

phinphanphrommi said:
Things like this make me giddy that we landed Saban. This man has thought of every single possible scenario. He knows the mentality of the average player.

Simple things like this aren't often thought of... especially for something so "trivial" as a preseason game, but when you hear him talk it makes perfect sense.

I am in awe.

That could just mean "We really haven't thought about it that much. We're gonna improvise on the spot."

Oh wait, Wanny is gone.

Sirspud said:
That could just mean "We really haven't thought about it that much. We're gonna improvise on the spot."

Oh wait, Wanny is gone.

WAIT! When did Wanny leave?

I haven't noticed any difference.

:goof:

Back
Top Bottom