sabby piscltelli !!!??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sabby piscltelli !!!???

I'm a big sabby fan, but his hype might drive him into the second or third round, imo too high. If he's around in the fourth scoop him. Hell, I wouldn't mind him in the third depending on who's available.

People say he plays soft for his size, but he's great in coverage and he's a good wrap-up hitter. I think he could develop into a solid starter in this league.

dang and he has five picks in only fifteen games. he had five in only four game this year along with no tackles lol

Guys:

I am a grad student at Oregon State and watched him in every home game this year live at the stadium. Anyway, he is a stud. I see him on campus. He is big, strong, and fast. I think he is worth a second round pick. I would take him with our second 2nd rounder. I might even be tempted to take him with the first 2nd rounder, depending on who is available. He is that good.

He intercepts a lot of balls. He baits the QB well. He also makes big plays at big times.

He doesn't really have any limitations. I think he is not rated higher because he goes to OSU and plays on the west coast. People don't pay as much attention. But he is good. Obviously he is not Laron Landry, I think he is like a young Sammy Knight.

I know he won't last until the 4th, probably will go late in the second. It sure is quiet around him. I would hate to see the Patriots get this guy.

Yeah I watched him play a couple times this year...he is really good...I dont think he is a second round prospect tho...everything i say was mid 3rd to early 4th....

I was thinking if the phins do get him (4th if he lasts that long), maybe we could experiment and put him as MLB ala Urlacher.

I was thinking if the phins do get him (4th if he lasts that long), maybe we could experiment and put him as MLB ala Urlacher.

You dont draft this guy and try to make him a middle LB when one of his faults is he plays smaller than his size and doesen't hit like he should'

Pick a Zac DeOssie or a Justin Durant they will take your head off for sure!

Back
Top Bottom