Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

rumor is that he pulled the trigger in front of Pioli and Crennel

Apparently his girlfriends mother witnessed her shooting before he left and drove to Arrowhead. Crennel and Pioloi were courageous in meeting him at the facility and Belcher thanked them before killing himself.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]what a cow...I hope he burns in hell.[/FONT]

Waiting for the NFLPA to blame head injuries for this. Hoping he at least put the pulled through his head so I don't have to hear about concussions for the next week.

He destroyed that young woman's life and his child's. There's a circle in hell waiting for him. Even Romeo Crennel's face being the last thing he sees isn't punishment enough. I wish people who decide on murder/suicides would go with the suicide first.

i guess money can't buy love. Ochocinco looks like an angel compared to this clown.

Waiting for the NFLPA to blame head injuries for this. Hoping he at least put the pulled through his head so I don't have to hear about concussions for the next week.

Belcher has no history of head injuries or demons. Sounds a lot like the Chris Benoit situation in wrestling where he just kept everything inside of him and eventually snapped

Belcher has no history of head injuries or demons. Sounds a lot like the Chris Benoit situation in wrestling where he just kept everything inside of him and eventually snapped

Well .... "reported" head injuries. I dunno if anyone else watched the recent HBO Real Sports, but they showed some medical professionals from Perdue who monitored brain functions of high school and college football players after a season's worth of hitting. It's pretty scary stuff man.

Back
Top Bottom