Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

Good thing Philbin wasnt the coach of the Chiefs. I have a feeling after offing himself in Philbins office, on that nice natuzzi leather couch, Philbin would then proceed to tell him how his "character" isnt conducive to creating a winning atmosphere in KC, and puts at stake the classy reputation he is trying to create in KC. Then Philbin would cut him, without looking him in the eyes of course, or whatever meaty piece of gore was there in place of his eyes.

Thats gods way of getting rid of the evil we have in our society now a days. but either way prayers go out to all families, friends, players, etc. that were somewhat related too or just knew the guy and girl.

So God had him commit suicide yet you talking about praying for the families? How does that even make sense?

Thats gods way of getting rid of the evil we have in our society now a days. but either way prayers go out to all families, friends, players, etc. that were somewhat related too or just knew the guy and girl.

Of all of the ridiculous things being said..... wow. So God thought it was a good idea to have that young lady killed and leave the baby motherless. Yea, that makes sense. Get real.

No, suicide is the one sin that cant be forgiven. I fail to see how in the world you can justify the murder of a young mother as getting rid of evil.

LOL @ This nonsense. I love how people try to say God this and God that. God had nothing to do with this. What's the point of getting rid of one dumbass by also eliminating an innocent life. Who comes up with this stuff.

As I was getting ready to post before reading that ridiculous comment I just responded to....

There are a lot of really bad comparisons being brought up in regards to the incident itself and as to whether or not to cancel the game.

Good thing Philbin wasnt the coach of the Chiefs. I have a feeling after offing himself in Philbins office, on that nice natuzzi leather couch, Philbin would then proceed to tell him how his "character" isnt conducive to creating a winning atmosphere in KC, and puts at stake the classy reputation he is trying to create in KC. Then Philbin would cut him, without looking him in the eyes of course, or whatever meaty piece of gore was there in place of his eyes.
I very rarely give someone a negative rep but I encourage all to neg rep this post. Pathetic.

If the NFL was smart they would allow the Chiefs organization to decide whether or not to cancel this game. It has no bearing on any tie break scenario in either conference.

It does have bearing on draft order though, and that's very important. The Chiefs might get the #1 overall pick.

This thread is starting to derail.

disgusting......

It does have bearing on draft order though, and that's very important. The Chiefs might get the #1 overall pick.
If there was a tie break it can be resolved by a coin flip. That has been used numerous times in the past.

Do they take the ND linebacker now? Or would that seem bad? He may have been a possibility for them without this incident.

Imagine being a LB who is drafted by the chiefs to fill that spot. Tough role as far as having to answer the questions which you know will come from some Omar types in the media.

This is ban-worthy.

this guy should rot in hell.

why the **** do u have to ruin a young girls life before taking ur own? if u want to kill urself, thats your choice, but to go ahead and just murder a young lady like this also, **** u.

condolences to this girls family, and to the guys family, but not one ounce of sympathy from me for this dude.

Back
Top Bottom