Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

Can't make fun of a millionaire who kills himself? You guys are soft

Do they take the ND linebacker now? Or would that seem bad? He may have been a possibility for them without this incident.

Imagine being a LB who is drafted by the chiefs to fill that spot. Tough role as far as having to answer the questions which you know will come from some Omar types in the media.
No I don't view it as a bad move and even if the incident doesn't occur, you have to give Teo serious thought at the top of the draft.

Do they take the ND linebacker now? Or would that seem bad? He may have been a possibility for them without this incident.

Imagine being a LB who is drafted by the chiefs to fill that spot. Tough role as far as having to answer the questions which you know will come from some Omar types in the media.

Never thought about that, but yeah, that would be a very tough spot to fill. Knowing what the guy you replaced had done and why you're replacing him. It would **** with me, I'm not gonna lie. That **** makes you think. That said and on a much lighter note, I think KC fans would riot if they didn't draft a QB.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Not when he also kills an innocent woman and leaves his 3-month old daughter with no parents.

You're burying yourself deeper. I suggest you take a few days off and rethink your approach on the subject.

this guy should rot in hell.

why the **** do u have to ruin a young girls life before taking ur own? if u want to kill urself, thats your choice, but to go ahead and just murder a young lady like this also, **** u.

condolences to this girls family, and to the guys family, but not one ounce of sympathy from me for this dude.

Who's to say he planned it. Thats the thing. Thats why I was going to respond to the post saying that why cant a murder-suicide just be a suicide.

Sounds like they got into an argument before she was shot. Could have been a case of he made a horribly wrong decision and then was too cowardly to lie in the bed he made for himself with that choice of pulling the trigger, so he took the easy way out and killed himself as a result.

Hard to say right now though. Since the girl's mother witnessed it, perhaps it will come out as to how that happened exactly. But, it dosent sound like something he planned. Sounds like he lost it, then realized he made a huge mistake and couldnt face the consequences.

Thought a Dolphins forum would be the perfect place for some weekend morbid humor, but guess i was wrong. You win

Romeo Cranel confirmed he's dead as the chiefs playoff hopes for the next decade

No I don't view it as a bad move and even if the incident doesn't occur, you have to give Teo serious thought at the top of the draft.

Yea, thats what I was saying. I thought he wouldve been a consideration for them even before this incident. Im just saying that if in any round they draft a LB, its going to be a tough situation for that player from the prespective of the ridiculous questions he will get from dip**** media members.

Thought a Dolphins forum would be the perfect place for some weekend morbid humor, but guess i was wrong. You win

im still wondering how one finds humor of an incident were 2 ppl were shot and most likely both dead. The family are grieving and the least this forum can do is show a little respect towards them by not making such disgusting jokes.

Good thing Philbin wasnt the coach of the Chiefs. I have a feeling after offing himself in Philbins office, on that nice natuzzi leather couch, Philbin would then proceed to tell him how his "character" isnt conducive to creating a winning atmosphere in KC, and puts at stake the classy reputation he is trying to create in KC. Then Philbin would cut him, without looking him in the eyes of course, or whatever meaty piece of gore was there in place of his eyes.

Dude...you have issues..........

Who's to say he planned it. Thats the thing. Thats why I was going to respond to the post saying that why cant a murder-suicide just be a suicide.

Sounds like they got into an argument before she was shot. Could have been a case of he made a horribly wrong decision and then was too cowardly to lie in the bed he made for himself with that choice of pulling the trigger, so he took the easy way out and killed himself as a result.

Hard to say right now though. Since the girl's mother witnessed it, perhaps it will come out as to how that happened exactly. But, it dosent sound like something he planned. Sounds like he lost it, then realized he made a huge mistake and couldnt face the consequences.

Very possible.

You could, but the way this one went down makes it different. A poor young lady was killed who had just given birth to a little girl. It seems like the suicide would not have occured if he had not shot that girl first. Say all the bad things you want about that guy, but making jokes at this point is in poor taste IMHO.

If the guy had just straight up killed himself without taking anyone else's life first........ totally different.

Good thing Philbin wasnt the coach of the Chiefs. I have a feeling after offing himself in Philbins office, on that nice natuzzi leather couch, Philbin would then proceed to tell him how his "character" isnt conducive to creating a winning atmosphere in KC, and puts at stake the classy reputation he is trying to create in KC. Then Philbin would cut him, without looking him in the eyes of course, or whatever meaty piece of gore was there in place of his eyes.

You're an idiot, too.

Back
Top Bottom